Windows 10: pc slow

Discus and support pc slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my pc is always slow running it seems I have to always reboot it several times before it can run normally. What's the long term solution to this, I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StogieT, Apr 7, 2020.

1. StogieT Win User

pc slow

my pc is always slow running it seems I have to always reboot it several times before it can run normally. What's the long term solution to this, I've updated it and everything is up to date but is runs slow. Please help

:)

StogieT, Apr 7, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 7, 2020
  4. clinux Win User

pc slow

Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

pc slow

1. pc slow - Similar Threads - slow

2. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  3. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  4. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  5. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  6. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode: Hello I need help.I have very slow speed with any USB flash memory and very good speed if it is external HDD.If I boot to Safe mode the speed of the same USB flash memory is perfect!Here are the screenshoots to compare:Normal mode:Safe mode:...
  8. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode: Hello I need help.I have very slow speed with any USB flash memory and very good speed if it is external HDD.If I boot to Safe mode the speed of the same USB flash memory is perfect!Here are the screenshoots to compare:Normal mode:Safe mode:...
  9. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Help with slow computer

Help with slow computer: So I told a friend I needed help and he sent me a file that seemed sketchy but I still downloaded and used it and it worked fine but then my pc started slowing down absurdly and I thought that I have a virus. I resetted my computer in hopes that it would fix it up but it's...