Windows 10: PC slows down every few minutes. Ran sfc scan, found that there are corrupt files

Discus and support PC slows down every few minutes. Ran sfc scan, found that there are corrupt files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 and it's slowing down recently, every few minutes for a minute or less. I ran many sfc scans and the corrupt file that shows is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ketone_02, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Ketone_02 Win User

PC slows down every few minutes. Ran sfc scan, found that there are corrupt files

I have a windows 10 and it's slowing down recently, every few minutes for a minute or less.
    I ran many sfc scans and the corrupt file that shows is

2020-08-07 13:12:51, Info CSI 00005416 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:60{30}]"Microsoft.PowerShell.Host.psd1" of Microsoft.Windows.PowerShell.V3.Common, Version = 10.0.10240.16384, pA = amd64, nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch
    2020-08-07 13:12:51, Info CSI 00005419 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:60{30}]"Microsoft.PowerShell.Host.psd1" of Microsoft.Windows.PowerShell.V3.Common, Version = 10.0.10240.16384, pA = amd64, nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch
    2020-08-07 13:12:51, Info CSI 0000541a [SR] This component was referenced by [l:338{169}]"Microsoft-Windows-Client-Features-Package-AutoMerged-admin~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.10240.16384.Microsoft-Windows-Client-Features-Package-AutoMerged-admin-Deployment"

2020-08-07 13:12:51, Info CSI 0000541d [SR] Could not reproject corrupted file [ml:162{81},l:160{80}]"\??\C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\Microsoft.PowerShell.Host"\[l:60{30}]"Microsoft.PowerShell.Host.psd1"; source file in store is also corrupted

i tried using dism /online/ cleanup-image /restore and it didnt do anything

i dont know what to do, cant find any solution for it. Already scanned my drives and they are all working, no errors. Can someone please help me

:)

Ketone_02, Aug 7, 2020
  2. Geosammy Win User

SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...

After running the In-place upgrade, without any issues.
    The results from the SCF scan speak for themselves.
    As you can see from my screenshot of the scan.

PC slows down every few minutes. Ran sfc scan, found that there are corrupt files [​IMG]

Thanks for all the suggestions on this issue.
    It's the second in-place upgrade I've needed to preform.
    I just hope this doesn't become a pattern.

Now it's time to do a complete system backups.

Geosammy, Aug 7, 2020
  3. OldMike65 Win User

Run SFC 2 more times, reboot between runs, just to see if it changes. I've had to run it 3 times before it does repairs in the past.

OldMike65, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Geosammy Win User

PC slows down every few minutes. Ran sfc scan, found that there are corrupt files

Thanks tomseys.*Thumbs
    Just to confirm my win10 installation date.
    I ran, systeminfo|findstr /B "Original"
    Today is shown as the new install date for my win 10.

PC slows down every few minutes. Ran sfc scan, found that there are corrupt files [​IMG]

Geosammy, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

1. PC slows down every few minutes. Ran sfc scan, found that there are corrupt files - Similar Threads - slows down every

2. Corrupted files in sfc scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted files in sfc scan: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C: Windows Logs \CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log...
  3. Corrupted files in sfc scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted files in sfc scan: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C: Windows Logs \CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log...
  4. SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.: I need help, I've rebooted my Pc 3 times now but everything still crashes. Even with a clean state it says I still have corrupt files. I have no idea what to do.Browser crashes after 5 minutes, Steam and games crashes every time I load it up. I basically can't use the pc...
  5. SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.: I need help, I've rebooted my Pc 3 times now but everything still crashes. Even with a clean state it says I still have corrupt files. I have no idea what to do.Browser crashes after 5 minutes, Steam and games crashes every time I load it up. I basically can't use the pc...
  6. SFC scan found corrupt files but can't fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Corrupted Files found Using SFC Scan Error 23

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted Files found Using SFC Scan Error 23: Hello Windows has been unable to update and now I cannot even use troubleshoot. I used sfc /scannow and received this message I then attempted to use DISM /ONLINE / CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH and received this errorI do not have the folder it mentions. How do I fix this...
  8. Ran sfc /scannow. Found corrupt files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ran sfc /scannow. Found corrupt files.: Hi, I ran sfc /scannow on my Windows 10 desktop and got the response below: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.523] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time....
  9. Found corrupt files (SFC scan)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Found corrupt files (SFC scan): Was on Win 8.1 and found nothing of the sort "windows did not find any integrity violations". Upgraded to windows 10 and boom "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." Full DISM log: http://filebin.ca/2SEZKHF2uc6o 36138
  10. SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...: As the thread title states. However, my system is running and booting up as it should. This corruption has me concerned. Here's a screenshot of the CMD, after running scf /scannow. [img] I also ran the command, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Which...