Windows 10: Pc sometimes slow requires restart to fix

Discus and support Pc sometimes slow requires restart to fix in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc when I start it up has a gamble to be pretty slow (apps loading slow, internet is slow even though on other devices internet is fine) or normal.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Daimaz, Jul 26, 2020.

1. /u/Daimaz Win User

Pc sometimes slow requires restart to fix

My pc when I start it up has a gamble to be pretty slow (apps loading slow, internet is slow even though on other devices internet is fine) or normal.

I don't think its malware, I can't think of anything that would cause it to be malware.

I'm thinking its either windows 10 fuckery or hardware issue? Usually to fix it I restart and even then it doesn't always work. When it's "fixed", its good for the day until I turn it off and on again the next day.

Anyone else have this problem? I know some people were complaining of a similar issue with the new windows update that turning off malwarebytes ransomware protection fixed it, so I thought posting here would be a good idea. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Daimaz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Daimaz, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Omahabob Win User

Restart Required Loop

I'm not normally a fan of re-opening old threads. But since I ran into this issue with audio software on a brand new Alienware PC, the thread is apparently still applicable to at least some degree. The troubleshooters in Control Panel fixed the issue for me. Thanks, zbook.

Omahabob, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Thanatica Win User
    Store sometimes slow

The Store is sometimes slow. Sometimes a click, a back button, or a scroll may leave the app stuck for about half a second, making it feel sluggisch and slow to respond.

I'm running a ridiculously fast pc, with ridiculously fast internet, and an ocean of free resources for everything. So my pc can't possibly be the problem.

Please fix this.

Thanatica, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Caenlen29 Win User

My audio gets real quiet sometimes, restart fixes it, but any other way to fix it?

Windows 8, Asus Xonar DG (latest unified drivers), and Creative T12 speakers.

works perfect for days, then randomly will get really quiet and i have to crank the volume up. and if I restart PC its fixed. anyway to fix it without restarting?

Caenlen29, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Pc sometimes slow requires restart to fix - Similar Threads - sometimes slow requires

2. PC slow after restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC slow after restart.: I just restared my pc and it became slow. This has already happend to me multiple times before but it gets fixed by a windows update. I already tried sfc scannow, system restore. I don't think it's unecessary apps since it was running perfectly before i restarted, I also...
  3. PC slow after restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC slow after restart.: I just restared my pc and it became slow. This has already happend to me multiple times before but it gets fixed by a windows update. I already tried sfc scannow, system restore. I don't think it's unecessary apps since it was running perfectly before i restarted, I also...
  4. PC slow after restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC requires two restarts to run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC requires two restarts to run: Hi. I am having issues with my Windows 10 gaming PC. Recently it requires me to restart it twice in order for some of the applications to run and for my Samsung tv to register screen input. Everything is up to date and no virus have been found. The issues I am finding is my...
  6. PC requires two restarts to run

PC requires two restarts to run: Hi. I am having issues with my Windows 10 gaming PC. Recently it requires me to restart it twice in order for some of the applications to run and for my Samsung tv to register screen input. Everything is up to date and no virus have been found. The issues I am finding is my...
  7. Starting pc and everyting runs slow, restarting pc fixes it.

Starting pc and everyting runs slow, restarting pc fixes it.: Hello, I have a problem where If I start my PC everything is running very slow and "lagging". For example after playing a youtube video it's lagging and buffering. However if I just restart my PC everything is back to normal. I don't want to have to do that every single time....
  8. My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...

My pc is keep restarting, sometimes it freeze and buzzing sometimes restart without freeze...: Log Name: Security Source: Microsoft-Windows-Eventlog Date: 15/07/2020 8:35:29 pm Event ID: 1101 Task Category: Event processing Level: Error Keywords: Audit Success User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-D5MQMMD Description: Audit...
  9. PC keeps restarting and sometimes KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FILURE

PC keeps restarting and sometimes KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FILURE: So bought a bunch of Computer parts and had a friend setup/build my new PC, we got it running but wants to keep restarting, Reliability monitor says Windows was not shut down properly, or stopped working and shut down unexpectedly, sometimes i get "your PC ran into a Problem...
  10. Fix required for slow startup of windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fix required for slow startup of windows 10: I had windows 7 on my PC with i3 processor and 4GB RAM. Recently I upgraded to a total of 8GB RAM and an NVIDIA GT730 - 2GB graphics card. I still had windows 7 on it. After this hardware upgrade, my windows 7 booted up even faster, in 40 seconds or so. I then upgraded to...