Windows 10: PC sound, video and more problems.

Discus and support PC sound, video and more problems. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! So yesterday, my pc started to act strange. It all happened when I listened to music while playing games. First the music froze and it made a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kanashil, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Kanashil Win User

PC sound, video and more problems.

Hi! So yesterday, my pc started to act strange. It all happened when I listened to music while playing games. First the music froze and it made a buzzing sound, so I shut my game and music off. Then any program I tried to start after the initial incident either wouldn’t start or it would just freeze completely with a blank screen.

Not to mention that I can only watch videos temporarily before all videos stop playing and just keeps buffering.

This happens everytime after a short period of time since I turn on my pc.

When trying to shut down my pc, it will take a very long time before it shuts down completely. Sometimes it doesn't turn off so I have to manually press the power button to shut it down.

I should mention that my pc is missing a gpu so I’m using the integrated graphics. The reason being my pc is old and I’m going to buy a new pc in a few months so I haven’t bothered. But I’d still like to fix this problem.

Specs

i5 3570k

ASRock Z77 EXTREME4 ATX

Samsung SSD Pro Basic 840-Series 128GB Corsair TX 650W V2 80+ Bronze

Corsair 8GB (3x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz VENGEANCE LP Status (1 slot on motherboard is damaged, hence only 3 sticks)

:)

Kanashil, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

PROBLEM WITH SOUND

Hi Emilio,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you install pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • What Is the make and model of your computer?

Follow the Microsoft article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems.

Do let us know if you are able to get sound in your PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Trouble with Sound on videos stopping?

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To narrow down the concern, we’d like to ask a few questions.

• When did you start experiencing the issue?
    • Have you made any changes prior to this concern?
    • Are you getting an error message when the video stop playing?
    • Have you tried to clear cached and delete cookies?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this article:
    Fix sound problems.

Marby Rey, Apr 17, 2019
  4. PC sound, video and more problems.

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

PC sound, video and more problems.

1. PC sound, video and more problems. - Similar Threads - sound video more

2. 20H2 sound and video problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    20H2 sound and video problems: So I updated my my windows 10 a few days ago, which i’m not using anymore because I went back to the previous version, but when I updated it my sound would not work and my videos, browser videos, wallpaper engine and games kept stuttering. The video would work for a second...
  3. No more sound on the pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No more sound on the pc?: Hello, my headset cable got knotted, so I briefly unplugged the cable to unknot it. When I plugged it back in, nothing worked. Request for help https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/kein-sound--mehr-am-pc-2
  4. No sound problems on video chat

No sound problems on video chat: No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong.... Much appreciate any help thanks 153438
  5. No sound problems on video chat

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound problems on video chat: No expert at all so having big problems on video chat as whilst I can hear and see them they can only see me, not hear. Taken a screen pic of sound settings which hopefully will reveal what's wrong.... Much appreciate any help thanks 153438
  6. Problem with sound and video after awhile

Problem with sound and video after awhile: Hi after playing a video on netflix for a few minutes. It suddenly freezes. When I went to youtube to check. The videos just keep loading and the sound doesn't play anymore. No problem with internet. I tried restarting the laptop and it fixes it for awhile but the problem...
  7. No more sound

No more sound: I use an Acer laptop, and after the feature update, it will not play any sounds without speakers or earphones. Where can I get a new sound driver? (I think I was called "Realtek")....
  8. video+sound sync problems (and more)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video+sound sync problems (and more): I have not had any BSODs on my system but I am experiencing a range of problems that I cannot find the cause of. Symptoms: The first time I turn on the computer & login, if I play any videos, the sound & video fall out of sync. This is consistent. What is strange is clicking...
  9. Windows 10 problems with video and sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 problems with video and sound: Hi, I have today after 2.5 years of waiting again try to upgrade from windows 7 to 10 and experienced heavy issues with video and sound not playing smooth. I have updated all drivers and video card to the latest software version, but nothing helps, so just again going back to...
  10. Sound and Video Problems

Sound and Video Problems: Been a day since I installed it and I can't for the life of figure out how to enable sound. I've done most of the basic checks that I could think of - Tried to troubleshoot, tried to update drivers via Device Manager, Enabled Windows Audio via Services etc.. but nothing...