Windows 10: pc specs for video photo editing for serious use

Discus and support pc specs for video photo editing for serious use in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hello to everybody! i have a dell t3500 workstation with 16 ram intel (r) xeon(r) w3690 3.47ghz 250 ssd 1 terra simple hard disk and gtx nvidia 970... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mallllias, Nov 10, 2019.

1. mallllias Win User

pc specs for video photo editing for serious use

hello to everybody!
    i have a dell t3500 workstation with
    16 ram
    intel (r) xeon(r) w3690 3.47ghz
    250 ssd
    1 terra simple hard disk
    and gtx nvidia 970 card...

i use it for video editing with premiere pro ,but i have some issue with laging time to time...
    and videos at youtube that im doing cant watch it at 2160 without laging
    i have an exellent camera,sony a7iii ,for those that you know, and i cant watch smooth 4k content,specialy at internet..
    here my last video to take a taste for what im doing
    YouTube
    and if you like it please make some like, its important to me

the subject is ,is my pc old??

:)

mallllias, Nov 10, 2019
  2. lxROKxl Win User

Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

Hello everyone!
    Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing

pc specs for video photo editing for serious use [​IMG]

This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu

Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit

Things I've attempted to do to fix

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
    • Contact Microsoft Support (cringe)
    • sfc /scannow
    • Restore Libraries to default
    • Created another local account
    • Clear the app cache
    • Check disk health (extremely healthy)
    • Add a Microsoft Account / Connect a Microsoft account
    • Put photos in a different folder / drive
    • The system Troubleshooter.

NOTHING HAS WORKED

Possible Causes .
    • My photos are located on another disk pc specs for video photo editing for serious use :)G) - I have an SSD (128GB) for boot - A 1TB regular drive for Programs and another 1 TB drive for documents/photos/etc.

I've followed every guide possible and still nothing has worked. I need some serious help *Mad
    So strange how it just started happening, Please help, any suggestions are appreciated as this is a major headache for me!

lxROKxl, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 10, 2019
  4. pc specs for video photo editing for serious use

editing video in windows 10 photo app

Thanks for the information.

If the issue happened after installing the Polarr Pro, we suggest that you uninstall the app first and check if the photo app will work.

To uninstall a program in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Look for Programs and Features.
    • Right-click Polarr Pro.
    • Click Uninstall.

Get back to us with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

pc specs for video photo editing for serious use

1. pc specs for video photo editing for serious use - Similar Threads - specs video photo

2. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  3. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit in photos video editing not working: This problem is oddly specific, as I can't find anyone else with the same problem.Im trying to cut some videos down with "Edit in photos" and when I try to save it to a new folder, it just sits on the loading screen. Nothing happens, I've tried everything and nothing seems to...
  4. Edit in photos video editing not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photo / Video date edit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo / Video date edit: Hi, I had lost some photos from my mobile due to fault on phone and not backing up.But I had some of these photo's saved on Facebook and I have downloaded them, but all dates are now incorrect, I have clicked on Photo properties but unable to change the date in Details or...
  6. Editing videos in Photos?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Editing videos in Photos?: I usually use the Photos app on my laptop to split and remove pieces of videos. However, I just got a new laptop and I can't seem to figure out how to do it on the version of Photos on here. Has Photos updated recently? Was that feature removed? I see that I can trim but I...
  7. Editing a Video in Photos

Editing a Video in Photos: Hello, all! I used to be able to "trim" a video in Photos, but now I am unable to do so. It won't let me save it at all. I can exit out, but the "save as" button is not on and will not work. I used to do this all the time! I also tried to use Video Editor and uploaded...
  8. How to use Photos to edit videos

How to use Photos to edit videos: Is this where I can ask questions about the Photos app on Windows 10. Iwant toedit videos I take with the camera on my cellphone? o https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-photos-to-edit-videos/502610e6-aa36-42d2-a00e-65dce0da3ed5
  9. Photos App Video Editing

Photos App Video Editing: I have a problem when i add a 3d effect to a video I cant move it or resize it after adding it. I tried to fix the problem and to reset the app from the WINDOWS TROUBLESHOTER, but nothing have changed. when i click the effect to drag it , it's acting like I'm pressing on...
  10. My specs 'good' enough for video editing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My specs 'good' enough for video editing?: Hello, For my study I bought the HP Pavilion Power 15 laptop with the specs: Intel Core i5 7300HQ (4 cores) 2,5 GHz (max. 3,5 GHz) 16 GB ram 756 gb SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2048 MB Simple question, what is your opinion if you see this specs for basic video editing (most...