Windows 10: pc speed

Discus and support pc speed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Acer pc is slow what should I do to speed it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-speed/3009eda9-739d-42e5-a60f-48814be74569 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by leorainville, Sep 29, 2019.

1. pc speed

Acer pc is slow what should I do to speed it up?

:)

leorainville, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 29, 2019
  3. How to remove PC SPEED MAXIMIZER ?

Follow the instructions here.
    Remove PC Speed Maximizer (Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or cannot be removed there, skip to the next step. HitmanPro may not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Sep 29, 2019
  4. pc speed

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

pc speed

1. pc speed - Similar Threads - speed

2. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  3. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  4. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode: Hello I need help.I have very slow speed with any USB flash memory and very good speed if it is external HDD.If I boot to Safe mode the speed of the same USB flash memory is perfect!Here are the screenshoots to compare:Normal mode:Safe mode:...
  5. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode: Hello I need help.I have very slow speed with any USB flash memory and very good speed if it is external HDD.If I boot to Safe mode the speed of the same USB flash memory is perfect!Here are the screenshoots to compare:Normal mode:Safe mode:...
  6. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode: My CPU speed is stuck at 0.79GHz on my XPS15 9560.As you can see in the screenshot:- The CPU temperature is OK- The power plan is set to High performance- The maximal and minimal CPU state is set to 100%- Intel XTU is executing a benchmark in the backgroundIt only works as...
  8. CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode

CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode: My CPU speed is stuck at 0.79GHz on my XPS15 9560.As you can see in the screenshot:- The CPU temperature is OK- The power plan is set to High performance- The maximal and minimal CPU state is set to 100%- Intel XTU is executing a benchmark in the backgroundIt only works as...
  9. CPU speed capped to 0.79GHz 28% except in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Microsoft download speed unreasonably slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft download speed unreasonably slow: Ever since I paid for a subscription to xbox game pass and then cancelled it, my Microsoft store and xbox app has been dealing with some kind of bug. Microsoft store has insanely slow download speed. Like single digit kbps. I have high speed internet 300 mbps and no other...