Windows 10: PC spinning with nothing

Discus and support PC spinning with nothing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC keeps spinning after windows logo and nothing. Im sitting here for hours now and still spinning. I got the update yesterday and install it. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kaycee_lueilwitz65, Sep 23, 2022.

1. PC spinning with nothing

My PC keeps spinning after windows logo and nothing. Im sitting here for hours now and still spinning. I got the update yesterday and install it. It is successful and I shutdown the computer but now it is not loading at all.

:)

kaycee_lueilwitz65, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Spinning cursor

Hi triseilucifer,

For us to be able to assess the issue, kindly provide information and answers to these questions below:

1. Current version of your Windows 10 operating system
    2. Did you used to have any existing issues with your PC prior to restoring? Also, did you mean
      Restore Point or Reset PC?
    3. Full PC specification
    4. What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed so far?
    5. Screenshot of the desktop that shows the spinning circle

In the mean time, I would suggest performing Clean Boot and see if the issue persists. Get back to us with the outcome by replying to this thread so I will be notified.

All the best.

Mark Isi, Sep 23, 2022
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 23, 2022
  4. PC spinning with nothing

Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

PC spinning with nothing

1. PC spinning with nothing - Similar Threads - spinning nothing

2. acer spin 3 touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer spin 3 touch screen: i have acer spin 3 laptop. the touch screen works totally fine using the stylus but doesn't totally work using fingers. i tried everything i've read here but none of it works. please help...
  3. Graphics Card Fans Spinning, nothing on monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Card Fans Spinning, nothing on monitors: Hi, so my graphics has recently stopped showing up in task manager, device manager, and GeForce experience isn't detecting it anymore, for a long time I was getting no display during when BitLocker was awaiting my password and I have to type my password without the monitor...
  4. Graphics Card Fans Spinning, nothing on monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card Fans Spinning, nothing on monitors: Hi, so my graphics has recently stopped showing up in task manager, device manager, and GeForce experience isn't detecting it anymore, for a long time I was getting no display during when BitLocker was awaiting my password and I have to type my password without the monitor...
  5. Graphics Card Fans Spinning, nothing on monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC spinning with nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC spinning with nothing: My PC keeps spinning after windows logo and nothing. Im sitting here for hours now and still spinning. I got the update yesterday and install it. It is successful and I shutdown the computer but now it is not loading at all....
  7. PC spinning with nothing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC spinning with nothing: My PC keeps spinning after windows logo and nothing. Im sitting here for hours now and still spinning. I got the update yesterday and install it. It is successful and I shutdown the computer but now it is not loading at all....
  8. Stuck on this screen on boot where nothing but the spinning circle is there after POST,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on this screen on boot where nothing but the spinning circle is there after POST,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-Pozy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ik94eo/stuck_on_this_screen_on_boot_where_nothing_but/
  9. Click on apps, the spinning circle appear, then nothing happen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Click on apps, the spinning circle appear, then nothing happen: Initially (about two weeks ago) this only happen to Microsoft Office 365 apps (outlook, word, excel, powerpoint). What happen is, when I click on its own icon (let say Word icon), the spinning circle appear briefly then nothing happen. I have to open existing Word file then...
  10. Windows 10 Registry CTRL-F Spins Non-Stop and Finds Nothing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Registry CTRL-F Spins Non-Stop and Finds Nothing.: I am running Windows 10 and tried to search for "mypcbackup" in my registry using CTRL-F so I can delete this pesky malware that somehow got on my system. I'm usually more cautious. The search finds nothing, which is great but it never stops, which leads me to believe it is...