Windows 10: PC start up menu will not let me input pin

Discus and support PC start up menu will not let me input pin in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so to begin, I recently changed phone numbers on my Microsoft account, and for some reason it doesn’t change the phone numbers for an entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KSI BedRock97, Sep 15, 2022.

1. PC start up menu will not let me input pin

Okay so to begin, I recently changed phone numbers on my Microsoft account, and for some reason it doesn’t change the phone numbers for an entire month, which is a bit inconvenient. And now this morning, when I turned on my PC, it says there was something wrong with my pin, and asks me to click to set it up again. However, once I click and sign in, it just brings me to a menu page that says my account is still pending the security number review, and then does absolutely NOTHING, and then my entire PC restarts after sitting still for only like 5 minutes repeatedly. Is there some way to fix this

:)

KSI BedRock97, Sep 15, 2022

2. How to pin shortcut to start menu.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you would like to know how to pin short cut to start menu.

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below if you are using Windows 7.

Pin a program to the Start menu

Windows help & learning

And if you are using Windows 10 then I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

Pin apps to Start

Pin the apps you use most often to the Start menu. Here's how:

• Go to Start > All Apps.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) an app.
    • Select Pin to Start.

Hope this helps. Please let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Sep 15, 2022
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Start Menu

Hi,

To pin a website to Start, see the steps below:

• Click on the ellipsis button (three vertical dots) at the upper-right corner of the page >
      Pin this page to Start.
    • After doing that, the page should show up on the Start menu as one of the tiles.

Let us know what happens after following the steps.

John Sarc, Sep 15, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

PC start up menu will not let me input pin

Windows 10 Pin HTML file to Start Menu

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

You can pin the website to Start

• Open the web site and click on (…)
    • Click on pin to start

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 15, 2022
Thema:

PC start up menu will not let me input pin

1. PC start up menu will not let me input pin - Similar Threads - start menu let

2. My pc won't let me set a pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't let me set a pin: My PC will not let me set a PIN for Windows Hello. Every time I open my PC I have to send a code to my dad in order for me to 'set a new pin', but every time I set a new pin it says 'something went wrong' so I skip the step to let me into my desktop. The only issue from there...
  3. My pc won't let me set a pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won't let me set a pin: My PC will not let me set a PIN for Windows Hello. Every time I open my PC I have to send a code to my dad in order for me to 'set a new pin', but every time I set a new pin it says 'something went wrong' so I skip the step to let me into my desktop. The only issue from there...
  4. My pc won't let me set a pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Pin loop not letting me input my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin loop not letting me input my pin: Hello im windows 11 When i press pacbar to input my pin it takes me back to the screen i in i press spacebar again and it does the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-loop-not-letting-me-input-my-pin/c96c325a-6a63-4350-a546-86bcb3a0015b
  6. Pin loop not letting me input my pin

Pin loop not letting me input my pin: Hello im windows 11 When i press pacbar to input my pin it takes me back to the screen i in i press spacebar again and it does the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-loop-not-letting-me-input-my-pin/c96c325a-6a63-4350-a546-86bcb3a0015b
  7. It won’t let me set up a PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  8. It won’t let me set up a PIN

It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  9. PC start up menu will not let me input pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC start up menu will not let me input pin: Okay so to begin, I recently changed phone numbers on my Microsoft account, and for some reason it doesn’t change the phone numbers for an entire month, which is a bit inconvenient. And now this morning, when I turned on my PC, it says there was something wrong with my pin,...
  10. Start menu doesn't let me scroll down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu doesn't let me scroll down: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dxn47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lnk1vg/start_menu_doesnt_let_me_scroll_down/