Windows 10: PC Started being slower startup slower than usual

Discus and support PC Started being slower startup slower than usual in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Today i started my PC and i noticed my PC is taking time to start longer than usual, It starts up with a Lenovo logo, that's normal, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dominik Bodnár, Apr 9, 2022.

1. PC Started being slower startup slower than usual

Hello, Today i started my PC and i noticed my PC is taking time to start longer than usual, It starts up with a Lenovo logo, that's normal, but the logo should be there max 1 second, now its 30 seconds, when I get to screen where I log in everything works normal, I noticed that when I started my PC Windows Defender logo was a red X I clicked it and it changed to green tick, now when I'm trying to do a fast scan, Windows defender sends a notification that scan is complete and nothing was found, but the scan is still there and won't move to ''end'' so I clicked cancel, and tried to do a full sca

:)

Dominik Bodnár, Apr 9, 2022

2. slower than usual

hey guys yesterday i turned off superfetch because i thought itll make my gaming more smoother, though now its slower than usual, i turned it on again but i still need help just in case, if you need stuff like system logs or ect please dont hesitate to
    ask

ItzDemasIlham, Apr 9, 2022
  3. HP Desktop is a lot slower than usual...

My HP Desktop has been a lot slower than it usually is. I don't know if it has to do with the latest update or patches or what it is. But when I first wake it up and enter my password to unlock it, it's slow clicking on the lock screen to enter the PIN code. Once I am in, the Start Menu freezes up or hangs. Then, it's okay after that.

Any suggestions?

-Jesse

Jesse Williams, Apr 9, 2022
  4. PC Started being slower startup slower than usual

disk usage 100%, pc is slower than usual

I was on my pc last week when I noticed it was slower than usual. i looked at the disk usage and it was 100 percent i tried the prefecth thing i tried everything, then my anti virus found 2 viruses on my computer i deleted them and my disk was back to
    2-6% then a few minutes later it went back up, please help

majorbadger0, Apr 9, 2022
Thema:

PC Started being slower startup slower than usual

1. PC Started being slower startup slower than usual - Similar Threads - Started being slower

2. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  3. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I notice it recently but my download and upload sleep was dropping. I notice it by playing my game and I keep lagging. I check always my adapter and network but ther seems no problem. Is there any options to check what causes this?...
  4. Internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  6. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

internet becoming slower and slower than usual: I don't know what may cause the prboelm but I notice that my download and upload speed is deopping I noticed it when I'm playing my game, however I don't know what might be the reason behind it, I always do troubleshootimg in network adapter but recently it's not working...
  7. internet becoming slower and slower than usual

8. PC Started being slower startup slower than usual

PC Started being slower startup slower than usual: Hello, Today i started my PC and i noticed my PC is taking time to start longer than usual, It starts up with a Lenovo logo, that's normal, but the logo should be there max 1 second, now its 30 seconds, when I get to screen where I log in everything works normal, I noticed...
  9. PC Started being slower startup slower than usual

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Started being slower startup slower than usual: Hello, Today i started my PC and i noticed my PC is taking time to start longer than usual, It starts up with a Lenovo logo, that's normal, but the logo should be there max 1 second, now its 30 seconds, when I get to screen where I log in everything works normal, I noticed...
  10. Ethernet slower than usual

Ethernet slower than usual: Recently, I moved my PC to another area and now the ethernet went from 120 mpbs download speed to 30. The router and everything is right next to the PC, but yet the ethernet speed was cut in four. What happened and how do I fix it?...