Windows 10: Pc started freezing for a few second after using built in screen snip

Discus and support Pc started freezing for a few second after using built in screen snip in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This just started happening and I noticed that when I start up certain applications one being steam that I will occasionally get a black bar covering a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SiferUnderScore, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Pc started freezing for a few second after using built in screen snip

This just started happening and I noticed that when I start up certain applications one being steam that I will occasionally get a black bar covering a quarter of my screen at the top.

submitted by /u/SiferUnderScore
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SiferUnderScore, Sep 8, 2020

2. screen snip cause screen freezing in Surface Pro 3

when i use screen snip in Surface Pro 3, my screen freeze for 4-5 second and doesn't take screen shot.

my windows is 10

Farzaneh mardukh, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Gerry01 Win User
    Snipping Tool images freezing on screen

Hi
    I have performed the sfc /scannow and DISM scans and no further problem found. However I still have the two images from Snipping Tool frozen on my desktop screen. I'm able to use the PC without problems but these images take up about 3/4 of the screen and I cannot remove them.
    I've tried everything that I know and can find online but I'm stumped, I can't even remove them with system restore. They reappear every time with start-up.
    Any further suggestions please?

Gerry01, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Pc started freezing for a few second after using built in screen snip

Screen flickering while using Snip and Sketch

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are having a flickering screen while using Snip and sketch on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Do you see this behavior in any other application?

Meanwhile, let us try few steps.

Step 1: Reset Snip & Sketch app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Snip & Sketch
      app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Update display driver.

We would suggest you to update the display driver from Device Manager. Please refer this article to update the driver:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Pc started freezing for a few second after using built in screen snip

1. Pc started freezing for a few second after using built in screen snip - Similar Threads - started freezing few

2. Drive spinning and freezing pc for a few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive spinning and freezing pc for a few seconds: Hi, I've had issues with drives spinning and freezing my computer before, and fixed them, but it's started up again with absolutely nothing having been changed in my computer. My monitors stopped working when I woke up this morning, so I had to restart my computer by holding...
  3. PC freeze and buzzing noise then restart a few seconds after.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freeze and buzzing noise then restart a few seconds after.: Hi,So I was playing valorant and it was on crowded condition fighting with enemy. Then my PC crashed and made a buzzing noise, after a few seconds it restarts it self and went back to normal. I searched on Google and it is the bios version prob or sound driver. So I began to...
  4. PC freeze and buzzing noise then restart a few seconds after.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freeze and buzzing noise then restart a few seconds after.: Hi,So I was playing valorant and it was on crowded condition fighting with enemy. Then my PC crashed and made a buzzing noise, after a few seconds it restarts it self and went back to normal. I searched on Google and it is the bios version prob or sound driver. So I began to...
  5. PC freezing completely few seconds after start up and log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing completely few seconds after start up and log in: Hi everyone. I just got a new PC and suddenly it started having a persistent issue. I manage to start up and log in and once im in my desktop im moving around with the mouse and it randomly completely freezes, when it happens I'm forced to shut it down with the power button...
  6. PC freezing completely few seconds after start up and log in

PC freezing completely few seconds after start up and log in: Hi everyone. I just got a new PC and suddenly it started having a persistent issue. I manage to start up and log in and once im in my desktop im moving around with the mouse and it randomly completely freezes, when it happens I'm forced to shut it down with the power button...
  7. Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.: My internet suddenly started freezing for a few seconds and went back to normal constantly after using the PC for ten minutes. I've updated my Windows 11 to the latest version, restarted my PC and router, and I did not install anything....
  8. Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.

Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.: My internet suddenly started freezing for a few seconds and went back to normal constantly after using the PC for ten minutes. I've updated my Windows 11 to the latest version, restarted my PC and router, and I did not install anything....
  9. PC Applications Freeze for a Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Applications Freeze for a Few Seconds: Hello guys. I’ve been experiencing a problem with my pc for a week and a half now. Whenever I play a game or have any app open it will freeze for a couple of seconds every so often. For example, I will be playing COD and be on discord and be talking to my friends and then...
  10. White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    White screen a few seconds after using fullscreen: [IMG]When I start playing a video, it plays fine until I open it in fullscreen. Then, a few seconds later the screen starts showing white. When move the cursur it stops or do anything that disturbes the video. I have already updated to the latest drivers of my graphics card....