Windows 10: PC started up to this after upgrade from windows 7 pro

Discus and support PC started up to this after upgrade from windows 7 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't know why this is happening [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by olimtho, Jul 8, 2019.

1. olimtho Win User

PC started up to this after upgrade from windows 7 pro

I don't know why this is happening

PC started up to this after upgrade from windows 7 pro 5b674241-7add-4266-8405-75dda0c40814?upload=true.png

:)

olimtho, Jul 8, 2019
  2. NickSteel Win User

Query on Clean installation of Windows 10 Pro on Windows 7 Pro PC.

Original Title: Windows 7 Pro (from MS upgrade key) to Windows 10 Pro - Clean Install

My Gateway NV7923U X64 came with Windows 7 Home installed.

I purchased an upgrade key from MS and upgraded to Windows 7 Pro.

I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and then do a clean install.

• Will my existing upgraded Windows 7 Pro now upgrade to Windows 10 Pro automatically, or do I need to perform additional steps?
    • Will I be able to do a clean install and have Windows 10 Pro after upgrading?

NickSteel, Jul 8, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    ASUS Details its Windows 7 Upgrade Program

ASUSTeK today also announced that it will be starting an upgrade program that will allow users who have purchased a qualifying ASUS desktop PC, notebook, EeeTop PC or Eee PC to upgrade their existing Windows Vista OS to the better and yet to be finalized Windows 7 operating system. From June 26, 2009 through January 31, 2010 owners of the below listed ASUS products may visit this webpage here, complete the registration process and wait for their upgrade kit after the general availability date of Windows 7 which is October 22nd. The ASUS Windows 7 Upgrade offer will be free in the USA, while users from other parts of the world will have to pay a nominal shipping and handling fee. Below is the full list of ASUS products that are eligible for the Windows 7 upgrade program.

PC started up to this after upgrade from windows 7 pro asus_win71.png

Source: ASUS

malware, Jul 8, 2019
  4. RESK208 Win User

Error code 0x8009000f on upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Pro.

Original Title: upfrade to Win 10

In trying to upgrade my Windows 7 Pro to 10, when it started the upgrade if halted with the error code 0x8009000f. I cann ot find this error code in any of the online listings. Any Suggestions? RES

RESK208, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. PC started up to this after upgrade from windows 7 pro - Similar Threads - started upgrade pro

2. upgrade from windows 7 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upgrade from windows 7 pro: link for upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7-pro/bd279620-c708-4071-b3bc-5da83496b438
  3. upgrade from windows 7 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade from windows 7 pro: link for upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7-pro/bd279620-c708-4071-b3bc-5da83496b438
  4. upgrade from windows 7 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Start up Failure of Win 10 upgrade from 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up Failure of Win 10 upgrade from 7: Hello Folks. I have an Dell Inspiron N 7110 that I use for taxes and banking mostly. Its been great the other night it got unplugged and battery drained overnight... on startup I got an error message 0xc000000f. Which has started me on the journey here. Laptop is 64 bit...
  6. Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro - Error "This PC can't be upgraded...Your...

Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro - Error "This PC can't be upgraded...Your...: Dell XPS 8900 Intel Core i7-6700 CPA @3.40 GHz 8.00 GB RAM 64 bit Op Sys Have done urgent Dell updates, including BIOS, Intel & Nvidia, ran Dell update & Windows update to last possible Please advise. Upgrade was purchased via MS site...
  7. Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

Upgrading from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: I let Microsoft automatically upgrade several of my computers from 7 to 10 a couple of years ago with no issues at all. I am now trying to help a friend upgrade her Windows 7 Pro to 10 Pro, but I can't seem to find anyway to avoid the $199.00 upgrade fee. That seems...
  8. BSODs on boot up after upgrading Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs on boot up after upgrading Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro: Have installed Windows 10 Pro today, after rebooting I encountered a BSOD, the PC then rebooted itself and another BSOD occurred. This happened two more times and then I booted in safe mode. I have attached the mini dump files, I have not included the MEMORY.DMP file at...
  9. Is it possible to upgrade to Pro from Win 7 Pro after W10 upgrade?

Is it possible to upgrade to Pro from Win 7 Pro after W10 upgrade?: Hi, So try to stick with me here. A couple years back I had issues with the Windows 7 update system and spent literally 8 hours on the phone with Microsoft technicians trying to figure out what is causing it, and how they can try to repair it remotely etc. For a booby...
  10. PC not automatically booting up after upgrade from Windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Support
    PC not automatically booting up after upgrade from Windows 7 to 10: I had my PC set up through the BIOS settings to automatically boot up at certain times and days while running Windows 7. After the upgrade to 10, the PC doesn't boot up like before. I checked the BIOS settings, and they're still set up the same way so I'm not sure why the PC...