Windows 10: PC starts with BiOS and then desktop hungers

Discus and support PC starts with BiOS and then desktop hungers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloMy PC suddenly started opening with BiOS. Also, for a few minutes after launch, desktop files are being put into trash upon clicking. System says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by versusVSversus, Nov 25, 2021.

1. PC starts with BiOS and then desktop hungers

HelloMy PC suddenly started opening with BiOS. Also, for a few minutes after launch, desktop files are being put into trash upon clicking. System says it can't find them. Later everything opens normally.I assume it has something to do with not everything being loaded immediately PC starts with BiOS and then desktop hungers :p?I scanned PC with two free antiviruses and they didn't detect anything.Cheers :d

:)

versusVSversus, Nov 25, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Nov 25, 2021
  4. lindystar Win User

PC starts with BiOS and then desktop hungers

After Windows 10 update, PC con't start

Good news, pc is back and running.
    zBook was on the right track in that the BIOS was corrupted. However, the solution suggested did not work.
    Fortunately, after considerable digging, I found some information on the Gigabyte site. Following their suggestions, I was able to restore the primary BIOS from the backup BIOS. The whole process took less than 10 minutes.
    Basically, I had to:
    1. Shut off the computer. Unplug all connections to the motherboard except the VGA/DVI output and the keyboard.
    2. Press the POWER button and HOLD it. The computer will start and then shutdown. After the shutdown, release the POWER button.
    3. Press and release the POWER button. The BIOS will go into recovery mode. A BIOS recovery screen will appear and you need only to select from the options that are presented.
    This was a simple solution and I am now up and running.
    Thanks to all who provided suggestions.

lindystar, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

PC starts with BiOS and then desktop hungers

1. PC starts with BiOS and then desktop hungers - Similar Threads - starts BiOS desktop

2. My PC can't get to bios and desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC can't get to bios and desktop: I have this pc a6-7400 series, 500 HDD, DDR3 4GB RAM x2, 750W PSU, msi A68HM-E33 v2 mobo. My problem is I can't get to bios, I had this fixed by the local technician, worked and said no OS found. So I turned off the pclong pressed the power button, opened the case, checked...
  3. My PC can't get to bios and desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC can't get to bios and desktop: I have this pc a6-7400 series, 500 HDD, DDR3 4GB RAM x2, 750W PSU, msi A68HM-E33 v2 mobo. My problem is I can't get to bios, I had this fixed by the local technician, worked and said no OS found. So I turned off the pclong pressed the power button, opened the case, checked...
  4. Desktop PC stuck in ASUS BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop PC stuck in ASUS BIOS settings.: My desktop is stuck in ASUS UEFI BIOS utility. I was using my PC, when suddenly there was a power outage, because of a massive snow storm. After everything got restored a couple days later, my PC was turning on and off repeatedly, so I unplugged it from power and plugged back...
  5. Desktop PC stuck in ASUS BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop PC stuck in ASUS BIOS settings.: My desktop is stuck in ASUS UEFI BIOS utility. I was using my PC, when suddenly there was a power outage, because of a massive snow storm. After everything got restored a couple days later, my PC was turning on and off repeatedly, so I unplugged it from power and plugged back...
  6. Desktop PC stuck in ASUS BIOS settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Dread Hunger keeps crashing or freeing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Dread Hunger keeps crashing or freeing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Dread Hunger is a wonderful game, probably, the greatest roleplay game for PC. However, the game is crashing on many computers. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do when Dread Hunger keeps crashing on your Windows 11/10 computer. These solutions...
  8. PC starts with BiOS and then desktop hungers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC starts with BiOS and then desktop hungers: HelloMy PC suddenly started opening with BiOS. Also, for a few minutes after launch, desktop files are being put into trash upon clicking. System says it can't find them. Later everything opens normally.I assume it has something to do with not everything being loaded...
  9. PC starts with BiOS and then desktop hungers

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC starts with BiOS and then desktop hungers: HelloMy PC suddenly started opening with BiOS. Also, for a few minutes after launch, desktop files are being put into trash upon clicking. System says it can't find them. Later everything opens normally.I assume it has something to do with not everything being loaded...
  10. PC hungs in Bios on start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC hungs in Bios on start up: Hi, Tried to refresh W10 by inserting W10 USB set it in bios priority boot & the start hungs up as per attached. Pressed Delete to go in Setup with no response. Removed the USB stick but the effect remains the same. The Repair mem stick has same effect, I am well & truly...