Windows 10: pc startup and edge home page

Discus and support pc startup and edge home page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i keep on getting this error message poping up on my computer when i start it up vm8SdnJJB and when i go on my microsoft edge home page it put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeanetteWheeler1, Sep 13, 2020.

1. pc startup and edge home page

i keep on getting this error message poping up on my computer when i start it up vm8SdnJJB and when i go on my microsoft edge home page it put my screen in a white blank.what is this and how do i get rid of it

:)

JeanetteWheeler1, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Novato Win User

Change Startup Page in Microsoft Edge  

Thank you Brink,

Appreciate your welcome and your prompt response - I have appreciated your advice on this forum in the past, especially with the registry fix for choosing where to save downloaded files from Edge!

I have checked my Edge settings, and they are as follows:
    • Open Microsoft Edge with new tab page
    • Open new tabs with a blank page

So I can't see any reference to MSN here... it even diverts via this URL if you click on a saved favourite site!

Glad of any further advice or suggestions please.

Novato, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 13, 2020
  4. pc startup and edge home page

Edge automatically launches Bing page on startup

I tried this. When I do this, the only things on the list are Realtek HD Audio Universal Service, Logitech Download Assistant, McAffee Security Startup, Microsoft OneDrive, Realtek WOWL Utility, and Windows Security notification icon. Edge is not on the list. Is there anything else I can try? Thank you!

scooter60624, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

pc startup and edge home page

1. pc startup and edge home page - Similar Threads - startup edge home

2. home page in edge windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    home page in edge windows 10: My home page has been the page that opens with edge, it has been that way for a long time, all of a sudden edge opens with the tab page, i have followed the videos on youtube and home page does not open with edge, i can click on home page and it goes there but it does not...
  3. Edge Jumping to Startup Page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Jumping to Startup Page: Occasionally I minimize Edge browser and when I maximize it, it jumps from the web page I was on when minimized to Edge start up page. I have Bing designated as start up when Edge opened. Any thoughts? 115735
  4. "Information Cards" on Edge Home page

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Information Cards" on Edge Home page: The Home page of Edge shows 3 "information cards" on money, sports, and weather. I have to manually delete them every time I start Edge. They do not stay gone....
  5. Edge startup page does not work

in Browsers and Email
    Edge startup page does not work: The Edge startup page ("top sites and suggested content") only shows a blank screen - see below Startup page worked immediately after Win10 update. On 8/1/15 MS tech ran CCCleaner in failed attempt to solve anti-virus notification errors, and since this, I have not been...
  6. Edge lost favorites and home page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge lost favorites and home page: Weird thing happened this morning. When I opened Edge, my home page had changed to the default, even though I deleted it in settings, to set the home page I prefer. And all my favorites were gone. The popup launched to ask me if I wanted to import favorites from IE. I did not...
  7. Edge Problems--Home Page and Search

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Problems--Home Page and Search: I continue to have two perplexing problems with Edge that started with 10158 and continue in 10159. 1. Starting with 10158, MS finally gave us an Edge Setting to allow use of a Search engine other than Bing as default. Unfortunately, I've been unable to make the setting...
  8. Ms edge home page.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge home page.: I set google.com to open edge with, but when I click on home button default page comes up. How do I set home button to go to google.com? Henry 58969
  9. Change " edge" to different home page

in Browsers and Email
    Change " edge" to different home page: Hi guys looking for some help on setting my home page in the Edge (spartan) which ever they call it by ! Everything i try does not work, i have tried >>> Microsoft Edge Startup Page - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums ................... and it goes back to this page...
  10. Change Startup Page in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Startup Page in Microsoft Edge: How to: Change Startup Page in Microsoft Edge How to Change Microsoft Edge Startup Page in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with the...