Windows 10: PC Startup Issues

Discus and support PC Startup Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sometimes, when I first turn my Computer, Windows Logo shows up, but the circle of Dots below the window do not show up. If I re-boot my Computer, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gbalonek, Aug 25, 2015.

1. gbalonek Win User

PC Startup Issues

Sometimes, when I first turn my Computer, Windows Logo shows up, but the circle of Dots below the window do not show up. If I re-boot my Computer, then everything is fine.

Where would I look up error reporting?

:)

gbalonek, Aug 25, 2015

2. Windows 10 Will Not Startup

My Windows 10 Desktop PC will not startup. I have had continuing issues with slow startup and no startup ever since I upgraded from Windows 7. Now I cannot get my PC to startup at all. Does anyone have any suggestions?

dayhiker4k, Aug 25, 2015
  3. startup issue

Why when i startup my windowd10 showing maintenance folder

Pls fix my problem

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

shafeekkasim, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Snakeyes Win User

PC Startup Issues

Check out the Event Viewer in the following sections.

– Custom Views/Administrative Events.

– Applications and Services Logs/Microsoft/Windows/Diagnostics-Performance/Operational.

Might have some information. Make sure you note the exact time when the problem occurs

Snakeyes, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

PC Startup Issues

1. PC Startup Issues - Similar Threads - Startup Issues

2. Issues with the wallpaper or picture that appears behind my account during startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with the wallpaper or picture that appears behind my account during startup: Prior to the last update, the background picture that I installed as part of my account, was crisp and clear. Now it is totally blurred out and I am having no luck in figuring out how to tweak it back to sharpness. This is not the "me" picture that you can add to your...
  3. Startup Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Issues: I recently got a new laptop and installed Windows 10 on the SSD. The laptop came with a HDD with a substantial amount of storage space so i also have it in my device. When trying to boot up my device, however, the HDD seems to cause problems. Windows will get stuck in the...
  4. Sleeping issues and fast startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleeping issues and fast startup: Hello. I have a problem that drives me nuts with my laptop. Here is the thing: About 3 weeks ago, Malwarebytes and a 4G dongle driver begins to not load at startup with the fast startup enable in power settings in windows 10. I made some rechearch in some foruns and i...
  5. Windows 10 Dell Inspiron laptop startup issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Dell Inspiron laptop startup issues: On trying to start, my Windows 10 Dell Inspiron laptop fails with the following: BSOD 0xc0000001 error code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED System Restore doesn't work (there is a restore point recorded) Go back to the previous version doesn't work (there are checkpoints for...
  6. Windows 10 black screen startup issue after installing latest patches

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 black screen startup issue after installing latest patches: Some Windows 10 devices may boot to a black screen when they are started for the first time after installing the latest updates for the systems. Microsoft acknowledged the issue on June 14, 2019. Client and server editions of Windows 10 are affected by the issue according to...
  7. Startup repair password issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Startup repair password issue: I have gone to startup rpair option and asked me for select an account. I had an account naned user ( which i didnt create) i clicked on that and asked me for password. Of i didnt even make an account then how would i add a password?. I didnt make a password and i dont know...
  8. Startup issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup issue: Just wondering if anyone is experiencing some of their programs "opening" when you turn on or startup your computer. These are programs that did not open up before. Example: When turning on the computer today, Internet Explorer opened up. The other day, Excel opened up....
  9. Startup Issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup Issues: On the startup screen that usually shows the time, date, etc., I have been having a serious issue. It doesn’t show anything at all except the Internet, ease of access, and power buttons on the bottom right. No button I press will bring up the login screen, and to access the...
  10. Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup Issue "Preparing Automatic Repair" "Diagnosing your PC": Good day! I have an acer laptop in which everytime I turn on it automatically displays " Preparing Automatic Repair or Diagnosing your PC" then after a couple of minutes waiting, it then displays Automatic Repair (Your PC did not restart correctly) then I click restart,...