Windows 10: PC Startup Issues

Discus and support PC Startup Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sometimes, when I first turn my Computer, Windows Logo shows up, but the circle of Dots below the window do not show up. If I re-boot my Computer, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gbalonek, Aug 25, 2015.

1. gbalonek Win User

PC Startup Issues

Sometimes, when I first turn my Computer, Windows Logo shows up, but the circle of Dots below the window do not show up. If I re-boot my Computer, then everything is fine.

Where would I look up error reporting?

:)

gbalonek, Aug 25, 2015

2. Windows 10 Will Not Startup

My Windows 10 Desktop PC will not startup. I have had continuing issues with slow startup and no startup ever since I upgraded from Windows 7. Now I cannot get my PC to startup at all. Does anyone have any suggestions?

dayhiker4k, Aug 25, 2015
  3. startup issue

Why when i startup my windowd10 showing maintenance folder

Pls fix my problem

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

shafeekkasim, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Snakeyes Win User

PC Startup Issues

Check out the Event Viewer in the following sections.

– Custom Views/Administrative Events.

– Applications and Services Logs/Microsoft/Windows/Diagnostics-Performance/Operational.

Might have some information. Make sure you note the exact time when the problem occurs

Snakeyes, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

PC Startup Issues

1. PC Startup Issues - Similar Threads - Startup Issues

2. Startup Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Issues: I am having issues with my computer not starting up. The last update that my computer ran was on 6/10 and ever since then, the first time I push the power button to start up my pc, the startup screen Dell shows but the computer does not finish the start up process. If I...
  3. Windows 10 2004 issues: Now browser bugs hit – Edge startup launches, Chrome sign-outs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 issues: Now browser bugs hit – Edge startup launches, Chrome sign-outs: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tplgigo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha4yjx/windows_10_2004_issues_now_browser_bugs_hit_edge/
  4. File System Error -2015294513 on Startup and App Launch of Xbox Beta, and other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File System Error -2015294513 on Startup and App Launch of Xbox Beta, and other issues.: When I turn on my laptop, I get two System File Errors. It is hard to tell from which program, but I know that one is Xbox Beta, with 'File System Error -2015294513'. When I try to launch the app, the same window appears. Additionally, The Xbox Console Companion shows the...
  5. Issue with Windows 10 startup. Freezes on spinning wheel and unable to reset/shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with Windows 10 startup. Freezes on spinning wheel and unable to reset/shutdown: Hi there, I'm using a dual boot setup with Windows 10 1607 LTSB and Windows 10 1909 on my PC. My PC rig is quite old: Asus P7H55 M-LX board Intel Core Xeon X3450 8GB DDR3 GTX 1060 6GB I've been able to use the LTSB version perfectlywith latest Nvidia driver without any...
  6. PC startup issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC startup issues: I recently updated to windows 10 in the passed week from 8.1. after the update my PC started facing start up issues . when I want to star up the pc it loads but then the screen remains black for about 20 minutes the displays a blue error message. what can I do to fix this...
  7. Windows Startup, Logon, Logoff and other sound issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Startup, Logon, Logoff and other sound issues.: Greetings, everyone. Some questions here ! 1. Why does Windows 10 not get settings to CHANGE the START-UP AND SHUTDOWN sounds not about turning that sound on/off and also not about changing the logon and logoff sounds ? In the earlier days, it used to feel so good when...
  8. startup Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    startup Issue: How do I stop Edge from launching at login to Windows 10 version 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-issue/f7bd6e6f-2fb9-4974-8215-b310582352dd
  9. Startup Issues

Startup Issues: My PC, following a storm and power outage, boots to the Windows logo. It is very dim. Monitor is working fine. The startup chime sounds and the screen remains black. I have tried multiple times to force the repair process by force restarting the computer. Any help is...
  10. issue on start up of windows on the first startup.

issue on start up of windows on the first startup.: When I go to start up my computer for the first time, Windows will often freeze on the first screen where it has the windows logo and normally has the little white circles that rotate in the shape of another circle. Specifically, the circles never show up. when I hard shut...