Windows 10: PC Startup Issues

Discus and support PC Startup Issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sometimes, when I first turn my Computer, Windows Logo shows up, but the circle of Dots below the window do not show up. If I re-boot my Computer, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gbalonek, Aug 25, 2015.

1. gbalonek Win User

PC Startup Issues

Sometimes, when I first turn my Computer, Windows Logo shows up, but the circle of Dots below the window do not show up. If I re-boot my Computer, then everything is fine.

Where would I look up error reporting?

:)

gbalonek, Aug 25, 2015

2. Windows 10 Will Not Startup

My Windows 10 Desktop PC will not startup. I have had continuing issues with slow startup and no startup ever since I upgraded from Windows 7. Now I cannot get my PC to startup at all. Does anyone have any suggestions?

dayhiker4k, Aug 25, 2015
  3. startup issue

Why when i startup my windowd10 showing maintenance folder

Pls fix my problem

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

shafeekkasim, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Snakeyes Win User

PC Startup Issues

Check out the Event Viewer in the following sections.

– Custom Views/Administrative Events.

– Applications and Services Logs/Microsoft/Windows/Diagnostics-Performance/Operational.

Might have some information. Make sure you note the exact time when the problem occurs

Snakeyes, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

PC Startup Issues

1. PC Startup Issues - Similar Threads - Startup Issues

2. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  3. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  4. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  5. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  6. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. What could be the issue if the BSOD generates more than one stop code errors during startup ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What could be the issue if the BSOD generates more than one stop code errors during startup ?: Stop code :Memory ManagementStop code:Kernel Security check Failure Stop code: System Thread exception not handled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-could-be-the-issue-if-the-bsod-generates-more/352602cd-4cef-4769-9380-4d7012b284ed
  8. What could be the issue if the BSOD generates more than one stop code errors during startup ?

What could be the issue if the BSOD generates more than one stop code errors during startup ?: Stop code :Memory ManagementStop code:Kernel Security check Failure Stop code: System Thread exception not handled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-could-be-the-issue-if-the-bsod-generates-more/352602cd-4cef-4769-9380-4d7012b284ed
  9. Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup: I am reaching out for assistance regarding an ongoing issue I've encountered on two of my Windows 11 computers. Both machines are relatively new purchased within the last year and exhibit the same problem, which does not occur on my older computers running the same Windows...
  10. Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup

Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup: I am reaching out for assistance regarding an ongoing issue I've encountered on two of my Windows 11 computers. Both machines are relatively new purchased within the last year and exhibit the same problem, which does not occur on my older computers running the same Windows...