Windows 10: PC Stick How to reduce browser size to fit TV screen

Discus and support PC Stick How to reduce browser size to fit TV screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have enabled my 40 inch TV set as a Windows 10 PC with an Azulle Quantum Access PC Stick. However, as the title indicates the browser, email, etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robinpe, Nov 2, 2017.

1. robinpe Win User

PC Stick How to reduce browser size to fit TV screen

I have enabled my 40 inch TV set as a Windows 10 PC with an Azulle Quantum Access PC Stick. However, as the title indicates the browser, email, etc. boxes are too big for the screen, & I can't connect to the sides of the boxes to reduce their sizes. How do I remedy this. Appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

:)

robinpe, Nov 2, 2017

2. how do i reduce the display in microsoft edge in windows 10 to fit the screen

How do I reduce the display size in Microsoft Edge browser in windows 10 to fit the monitor screen?

RamamohanAnantatmula, Nov 2, 2017
  3. screensize

how do i reduce the screen size to fir my tv

johnbgwalker, Nov 2, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

This is a function of the TV.

On mine, there is a setting to set display in PC mode which removes overscan, and fits screen perfectly. TVs vary - some do it, some don't.

cereberus, Nov 2, 2017
  5. robinpe Win User
    Thanks Cereberus, I'll have a look on my Smart Panasonic TV & see if I have that feature.

robinpe, Nov 2, 2017
  6. lx07 Win User
    If you can't find the manual try a different HDMI port.

I have an old-ish Samsung and I can only remove overscan on HDMI port 2.

lx07, Nov 2, 2017
  7. robinpe Win User
    Thanks for suggestions guys. Actually Cereberus was correct. In my TV's Menuu I selected 'Picture' ok, but didn't scroll down far enough to see 'Screen settings', then changed '16.9 Overscan' to the 'Off' position. Everything now appears on the screen within the TV screen's borders.

robinpe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. PC Stick How to reduce browser size to fit TV screen - Similar Threads - Stick reduce browser

2. “zoom to fit screen” dose not stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “zoom to fit screen” dose not stick: How to make “zoom to fit screen” button Keep the photo stay like that wile moving to next photo? It doesn’t stick like it’s use to on windows 10 ! Now it’s Windows 11I believe it’s a bug !...
  3. “zoom to fit screen” dose not stick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “zoom to fit screen” dose not stick: How to make “zoom to fit screen” button Keep the photo stay like that wile moving to next photo? It doesn’t stick like it’s use to on windows 10 ! Now it’s Windows 11I believe it’s a bug !...
  4. How to reduce the size of window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reduce the size of window?: How to reduce or increase the size of a window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-the-size-of-window/10a2b5df-c51c-478a-99a5-6bd6dd27bf61
  5. How to reduce the size of window?

How to reduce the size of window?: How to reduce or increase the size of a window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-the-size-of-window/10a2b5df-c51c-478a-99a5-6bd6dd27bf61
  6. How to reduce Windows size in C?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to reduce Windows size in C?: Hi, I have a small SSD and I want the minimal possible install of Windows and transfer what is possible of C:\ to disk D:\, specially files that don't need to be loaded fast. I already moved user folders to D:\ but I don't know if it is possible to move non importat stuff...
  7. Size Column to Fit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Size Column to Fit: I need to permanently size columns to fit content instead of having to select it every single time a folder is opened. Is there a solution yet? I cannot find an option to select "apply to all folders."...
  8. how to change display size to fit screen size

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change display size to fit screen size: My display size is smaller than the screen size for some reason. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-display-size-to-fit-screen-size/536b3fef-37cc-46af-b46c-f36ecb2602a0
  9. Screen suddenly stopped fitting monitor size.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen suddenly stopped fitting monitor size.: Hello, I have been using Windows 10 on my PC for over a year it everything has been flawless, but this morning, I turned on my computer and the screen had over an inch of black on the sides. I have searched every single forum and support site I could find and I found that a...
  10. How To Reduce Size of Photo?

How To Reduce Size of Photo?: Hi all, I just want to know I can reduce the width of a photo I've taken so that both the left and right side of the photo are subtracted equally. How can I best do this using Windows Paint? Thank you! 89479