Windows 10: pc still ask me to confirm my identity

Discus and support pc still ask me to confirm my identity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/constantly-asks-me-to-confirm-my-identity-by/aa3c1d31-3988-4c94-8a4f-9439db836c1c?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Camilla74, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Camilla74 Win User

pc still ask me to confirm my identity

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...essageId=5fdd6235-05f0-4d8d-b6da-1ada54fdf495

as the above thread will show I am still having problems with my pc asking me to confirm my identity by entering the same pin number I use when I log on to the pc.

To make it absolutely clear:

I HAVE RUN SFC SCAN NOW AND ALL THE 3 DISM.EXE. Initially there were some corrupt files that was taken care of. THAT DID HOWEVER NOT DO THE TRICK!!

I then did a REPAIR UPGRADE OF WINDOWS. That DID NOT WORK EITHER!!

Pc is still constantly asking me to confirm my identity concerning my now extremely annoying microsoft account!!

And what is with this community?? Once an "independent advisor" has given the above possibilities to resolve the issue I hear absolutely nothing when I then post that IT DID NOT WORK!?

WHAT TO DO?

:)

Camilla74, Oct 21, 2019

2. Confirm identity

every so often since over last few days my pc keeps asking to confirm im identity and no idea why ive done it like 12 times already anyone know what might cause this

knightsoluck, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Camilla74 Win User
    constantly asks me to confirm my identity by entering pin number

Windows is constantly asking me to confirm my identity (microsoft account) by entering the pin number I have already entered when I logged on to my pc. It only started recently so what the hell is with that? Have a second pc on which this never happens?

Camilla74, Oct 21, 2019
  4. pc still ask me to confirm my identity

Verify your identity oln this PC

Being ask to verify my identity, since the last update - Creators Update - it no longer accept the remain letters for the email or the numbers for the mobile phone on the PC

As a result it no longer sync ...

Any suggestions?

esbkk11000, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

pc still ask me to confirm my identity

1. pc still ask me to confirm my identity - Similar Threads - still ask confirm

2. Why is Google Chrome suddenly asking me to confirm my identity using a security key on a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Google Chrome suddenly asking me to confirm my identity using a security key on a...: Today when I was updating my credit card information for a site due to my old card expiry date was getting close, Google Chrome asked me to confirm my identity using a security key where it asked me to insert my security key into the USB port.I was quite surprised since I...
  3. Why is Google Chrome suddenly asking me to confirm my identity using a security key on a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Google Chrome suddenly asking me to confirm my identity using a security key on a...: Today when I was updating my credit card information for a site due to my old card expiry date was getting close, Google Chrome asked me to confirm my identity using a security key where it asked me to insert my security key into the USB port.I was quite surprised since I...
  4. I can't open files, they ask for a identity confirmation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open files, they ask for a identity confirmation: I can't open files, they ask for a identity confirmation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-files-they-ask-for-a-identity/487aefba-780d-4688-9f43-01d8b610eedb
  5. I can't open files, they ask for a identity confirmation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open files, they ask for a identity confirmation: I can't open files, they ask for a identity confirmation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-files-they-ask-for-a-identity/487aefba-780d-4688-9f43-01d8b610eedb
  6. Confirming identity

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Confirming identity: I need to reset my Microsoft password. To do so, I need a security code. When this has happened in the past, I've been given a choice of ways to verify my identity. This time I was given only one choice--texting me. The problem: Microsoft is sending the text to my LANDLINE...
  7. constantly asks me to confirm my identity by entering pin number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    constantly asks me to confirm my identity by entering pin number: Windows is constantly asking me to confirm my identity (microsoft account) by entering the pin number I have already entered when I logged on to my pc. It only started recently so what the hell is with that? Have a second pc on which this never happens?...
  8. Being asked to prove my identity.

Being asked to prove my identity.: Anyone else having the same problem as I seem to have, on a daily basis now I'm being tested for my identity, I have now spotted the reason, it's my VPN sending a suspicious warning to Microsoft security, no problem for me there, because it proves they're on the ball, do I...
  9. Verify identity asks me to confirm backup email instead of sending verification code

Verify identity asks me to confirm backup email instead of sending verification code: My Microsoft account wants me to verify my identity by sending a verification code to my backup email. Fine. Send the code, I'll access the backup email and get the code But no, instead it asks me to enter my backup email. Why? This is phishing for information....
  10. Confirm identity

Confirm identity: every so often since over last few days my pc keeps asking to confirm im identity and no idea why ive done it like 12 times already anyone know what might cause this 69844