Windows 10: PC still not working

Discus and support PC still not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i have previously messaged about my pc constantly crashing for no reason, which was fixed by replacing my power supply. pc crashes alot - Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheGingerOne#0001, Aug 11, 2022.

1. PC still not working

Hi, i have previously messaged about my pc constantly crashing for no reason, which was fixed by replacing my power supply. pc crashes alot - Microsoft Communitylink to previous Question my pc doesn't crash as often now, but it is still crashing a fair bit. now it is a different event ID consisting of 3 errors of the same IDthe error ID is 8198.i did a bit of research and apparently its to do with replication of windows server data?? how do i fix this??

:)

TheGingerOne#0001, Aug 11, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 11, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 11, 2022
  4. PC still not working

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

PC still not working

1. PC still not working - Similar Threads - still working

2. does system file works whlie still being in trash bin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does system file works whlie still being in trash bin?: so there is tons of .class file in my trash bin so can i delete it . and if i do will it cause any problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-system-file-works-whlie-still-being-in-trash/43c7b8a4-b57a-4d0f-a24a-e41d9be4f339
  3. does system file works whlie still being in trash bin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does system file works whlie still being in trash bin?: so there is tons of .class file in my trash bin so can i delete it . and if i do will it cause any problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-system-file-works-whlie-still-being-in-trash/43c7b8a4-b57a-4d0f-a24a-e41d9be4f339
  4. does system file works whlie still being in trash bin?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lock screen Windows Spotlight STILL not working but just for me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen Windows Spotlight STILL not working but just for me.: The Windows Spotlight on the lock screen is not working, I have the default blue wavy lines.I did a sfc and it did come back for about 2 changes then went back to the blue wavy lines again.BUT I have a second account on my laptop for my partner and if I switch to that it has...
  6. Lock screen Windows Spotlight STILL not working but just for me.

Lock screen Windows Spotlight STILL not working but just for me.: The Windows Spotlight on the lock screen is not working, I have the default blue wavy lines.I did a sfc and it did come back for about 2 changes then went back to the blue wavy lines again.BUT I have a second account on my laptop for my partner and if I switch to that it has...
  7. Windows 11 - black screen freezing but sounds still working - Crashes to BSODv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - black screen freezing but sounds still working - Crashes to BSODv: Hi, I randomly get a black screen crash where everything is unresponsive but I still hear music if I am gaming. Sometimes I crash when I am using Microsoft Edge. It is quite random.The BSOD lists win32kfull.sys as the fault.I had a look Event Viewer and the last reported...
  8. Windows 11 - black screen freezing but sounds still working - Crashes to BSODv

Windows 11 - black screen freezing but sounds still working - Crashes to BSODv: Hi, I randomly get a black screen crash where everything is unresponsive but I still hear music if I am gaming. Sometimes I crash when I am using Microsoft Edge. It is quite random.The BSOD lists win32kfull.sys as the fault.I had a look Event Viewer and the last reported...
  9. Quick Access actually still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access actually still doesn't work: Yesterday Ramesh and Greg helped me get "Quick Access" working - to a degree. Now I notice that if you open a file from "File Explorer" it appears in "Quick Access" "Recent Activity". If you open it from within the application - say Excel - then it doesn't appear there....
  10. Quick Access actually still doesn't work

Quick Access actually still doesn't work: Yesterday Ramesh and Greg helped me get "Quick Access" working - to a degree. Now I notice that if you open a file from "File Explorer" it appears in "Quick Access" "Recent Activity". If you open it from within the application - say Excel - then it doesn't appear there....