Windows 10: Pc stops working

Discus and support Pc stops working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; have a problem with my PC It sometimes just stop working like i can't open programs or shut it down but if i was watching yt while it begins to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Casp2579, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Pc stops working

have a problem with my PC

It sometimes just stop working like i can't open programs or shut it down but if i was watching yt while it begins to stop working i am still available to watch yt but still can't do anything else until i hold the power button down and turn it on again it does this like every 2 hours sometimes it will happen 2 times in an hour

submitted by /u/Casp2579
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Casp2579, Feb 24, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Pc stops working

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Pc stops working

1. Pc stops working - Similar Threads - stops working

2. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  3. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  4. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game: So I have a Windows 11, MSI laptop. For some reason whenever I try to play games the wi-fi stops. The wi-fi is fine with browsers and everything, but whenever I open a game no matter how light it is the wi-fi just stops working. I've tried so many ways like restarting it,...
  6. Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game

Wi-fi stops working whenever I try to play a game: So I have a Windows 11, MSI laptop. For some reason whenever I try to play games the wi-fi stops. The wi-fi is fine with browsers and everything, but whenever I open a game no matter how light it is the wi-fi just stops working. I've tried so many ways like restarting it,...
  7. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  8. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  9. headphones stopped working after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphones stopped working after last update: Head phones stopped working after last MS Update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-stopped-working-after-last-update/0d34d892-46bb-435f-826a-5d7b6f147d92
  10. headphones stopped working after last update

headphones stopped working after last update: Head phones stopped working after last MS Update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-stopped-working-after-last-update/0d34d892-46bb-435f-826a-5d7b6f147d92