Windows 10: pc storage issue pc or reatailers?

Discus and support pc storage issue pc or reatailers? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so, I bought this pc online thinking ill start of small and upgrade it 2 days in without touching any components only downloading software of choice I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lewyBonner, May 25, 2020.

1. pc storage issue pc or reatailers?

so, I bought this pc online thinking ill start of small and upgrade it 2 days in without touching any components only downloading software of choice I realized my 2tb hard drive was only showing up on my settings as 223gb and will only let me use that 223gb have I been scammed or is this an common issue

:)

lewyBonner, May 25, 2020

2. pc keeps freezing

Hi Iden,

The issue may occur due to corrupted system file or full of memory storage. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any updates happened?
    • Were there any error messages?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 25, 2020
  3. My PC is slowing down as the days go on HELP!

Hi Kane,

This issue might occur due to an application is running in background or your storage space is full. For us to provide you an accurate resolution regarding the performance of your PC, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your PC prior to the issue?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps/instructions in this
    article
    to improve your PC performance.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 25, 2020
  4. pc storage issue pc or reatailers?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 25, 2020
Thema:

pc storage issue pc or reatailers?

1. pc storage issue pc or reatailers? - Similar Threads - storage issue reatailers

2. pc storage drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc storage drive: i have an hard drive that im trying to add to my pc i see the file an all but my pc still say im outta space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-storage-drive/22c71fdb-ea0a-4238-bdc8-fa90a617b36d
  3. pc storage drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc storage drive: i have an hard drive that im trying to add to my pc i see the file an all but my pc still say im outta space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-storage-drive/22c71fdb-ea0a-4238-bdc8-fa90a617b36d
  4. pc storage drive

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. File storage issue with move to new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File storage issue with move to new PC: On upgrading to new PC with Windows 11, my files, when copied from a separate hard drive, were saved to OneDrive even though I selected save on 'This PC'. Can this be undone? Files also now 'read-only. All help appreciated....
  6. File storage issue with move to new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File storage issue with move to new PC: On upgrading to new PC with Windows 11, my files, when copied from a separate hard drive, were saved to OneDrive even though I selected save on 'This PC'. Can this be undone? Files also now 'read-only. All help appreciated....
  7. PC issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC issues: I downloaded a script from a website , after unzipping the file .it doesn’t open no matter how much I click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-issues/5e693a0d-5743-4437-82d5-e1798c5440eb
  8. storage xbox live pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storage xbox live pc: hi when i try to install a game it comes up with unknown avalible where i should be able to select the location i want to save the game i have tryed going into setting to change the defualt location but there is none i have unistalled and reinstalled xbox live tryed to reset...
  9. Storage issue on new PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage issue on new PC: Just bought a new PC 8Gb RAM 128Gb Storage. I've done nothing but switch it on, connect to MS365 and download Dropbox and I'm getting messages saying there is no storage left. I've tried finding files/programmes to delete and there's nothing showing. What should I do?...
  10. Show storage space in This PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show storage space in This PC: I am really missing the ability to easily see how much storage space is left on each of my drives. Why is this not easily seen just by opening "This PC" like it was in Windows 7. It seems like I have to click on properties in order to see disk usage. Any way to get around...