Windows 10: PC Strike F1 KeyNot Working.

Discus and support PC Strike F1 KeyNot Working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HeY I have DVD/CD-Writer and It is not working.After this,I was having an error that says 'Strike F1 key to continue,F2 for setup utility and F5 for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MshataAli, Nov 30, 2018.

1. MshataAli Win User

PC Strike F1 KeyNot Working.

HeY

I have DVD/CD-Writer and It is not working.After this,I was having an error that says 'Strike F1 key to continue,F2 for setup utility and F5 for diagnosis.After striking i could boot my windows and it was working same as old.Now when i boot my PC,The F1 key is not working either F2 or F5.And i can't boot my windows.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME?Please

:)

MshataAli, Nov 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    The f1 key and the f2 key do not work

Thank you for the information. We are a support that provides available resources only that are present to all users. We suggest following the steps on the links provided to troubleshoot your keyboard. We'd like to verify if other function keys are working.

Keep us posted after performing the troubleshooting steps.

Erika Aro, Nov 30, 2018
  4. PC Strike F1 KeyNot Working.

Air Strike 3D Stopped Working

To resolve your concern regarding Air Strike 3D, follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the
    Windows App Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Make sure your Video Card Driver is updated.

• Press and hold down the Windows key+X on your keyboard.
    • Go to Device Manager.
    • Look and right click on the device, and then click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Close.

Method 3: Uninstall and Reinstall Air Strike 3D.

• Right click on Air Strike 3D, and then select Uninstall.
    • Press Windows key+R.
    • Type wsreset /n in the Run box, and then click OK.
    • The Windows Store would open, and would display the following message:
      The cache for the store was cleared. You can now browse the store for apps.
    • In the search box, type Air Strike 3D, and then install it again.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

PC Strike F1 KeyNot Working.

1. PC Strike F1 KeyNot Working. - Similar Threads - Strike KeyNot Working

2. F1 to F12 keys are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    F1 to F12 keys are not working: I have a dell letitude E7450 laptop. I have a minor issue with the laptop that my any F key is not working properly. all keys are properly working no any hardware issue but the issue is that when I press any F4 key my mic turns off but when I press Alt+F4 power menu does not...
  3. F1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F1: Hi, I have a Dell G5 PC 2021 and I haven't ever had this problem but now I'm getting it. I play Minecraft and when I click F1, my screen shuts down for a minute. It may be an issue with the PC itself but I was just curious if I could get any help because normally, F1 gets rid...
  4. F1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    F1: Hi, I have a Dell G5 PC 2021 and I haven't ever had this problem but now I'm getting it. I play Minecraft and when I click F1, my screen shuts down for a minute. It may be an issue with the PC itself but I was just curious if I could get any help because normally, F1 gets rid...
  5. laptop f1 - f12 keys not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop f1 - f12 keys not working: my function keys on my laptop are not working properly. my f5 is for keyboard lighting, but works as refreshing a webpage or windows screen. I've tried updating drivers, restarting multiple times, nothing seems to work. can anyone suggest a solution to this problem please....
  6. "Strike the F1 key to continue, F2 to run setup the utility"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Strike the F1 key to continue, F2 to run setup the utility": My windows 10 overcharged, and now it dies when unplugged. Whenever i boot it up, it shows a message, following the lines of "This battery charging is temporarily disabled. Press F2 following BIOS Setup", or "The system cannot identify this battery, it will be unable to...
  7. F1 key to F12 key is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    F1 key to F12 key is not working: Good evening! May I know why is my F1 key to F12 key is not working? Thank you ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f1-key-to-f12-key-is-not-working/e5e086aa-c535-4f10-8cd6-d5fcb21afe50
  8. F1-F12 funtion keys are not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    F1-F12 funtion keys are not working.: Dell Inspirion LT, WIN 10 Home 64bit Ver 1909. Anyone had this issue? HELP please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/f1-f12-funtion-keys-are-not-working/544ce7be-fcdd-4a59-b24f-f8da6e06ca2b
  9. f1 key doesnt working

in Windows 10 Customization
    f1 key doesnt working: I have hp 250 G6 lap windows10. Here the f1 help key is not working, so how it is work? can you please inform details about this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/f1-key-doesnt-working/6cbb396f-5265-4bca-b903-6e6f448c9db3
  10. Watch the Google Marketing Live keynote

in Windows 10 News
    Watch the Google Marketing Live keynote: Get ready for the ads, analytics, and platforms innovations live stream. Watch today at 9:00 a.m. PT / 12:00 p.m. ET to learn more about Google’s latest announcements. MmfaZV96x7A Source: Watch the Google Marketing Live keynote 113808