Windows 10: Pc stuck at 34% during resetting process

Discus and support Pc stuck at 34% during resetting process in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]I am waiting for more than an hour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PRABHATMEENA, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Pc stuck at 34% during resetting process

Pc stuck at 34% during resetting process [​IMG]I am waiting for more than an hour

:)

PRABHATMEENA, Dec 2, 2019
  2. INKRZ Win User

my pc stuck at 33% during resetting process

Hi it was moving slowly in the begining and stuck at 34% (it is still loading not freezing). And sudenlly it went through. The total resetting process took me 3hours and 2minutes to finish

INKRZ, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Laptop froze at 34% during resetting

Hi, my Asus laptop was having some issues so I have decided to reset it and it’s now frozen at 34%, been like it for hours, any suggestions?

LorettaNoosa, Dec 2, 2019
  4. INKRZ Win User

Pc stuck at 34% during resetting process

my pc stuck at 33% during resetting process

i was trying to resetting the pc due to the performance issue. and the process stuck at 33% for more than 30 min.

i was told that the whole process will only take around 30 min.

INKRZ, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Pc stuck at 34% during resetting process

1. Pc stuck at 34% during resetting process - Similar Threads - stuck 34% during

2. Laptop froze at 34% during resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop froze at 34% during resetting: Hi, my Asus laptop was having some issues so I have decided to reset it and it’s now frozen at 34%, been like it for hours, any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-froze-at-34-during-resetting/af8b92e3-5016-4b63-a62a-e7844697e9c1
  3. Restore is stuck at 43% during resetting stage

Restore is stuck at 43% during resetting stage: I am restoring my laptop to factory settings and it has been stuck at 43% during the resetting stage. Is this normal? It has been over 2 hours. The drive light is no longer blinking and is just steady lit now. I am using Windows 10....
  4. PC fails to restart during update process

PC fails to restart during update process: Hi, I am trying to update my windows 10 to version 1903. During the update, my PC is supposed to restart several times during the process, however for some reason when it begins to restart, it powers down but does not power back on. My screen just stays black but I can see...
  5. Pc stuck at 43% when resetting

Pc stuck at 43% when resetting: Hello i wanted to know what i can to help my pc because i reset it because it was using 100% of the disk and it but when i reset it it got stuck on 43% and i can’t do a clean installation of windows because i forgot to get the media tool.So is there any other way or should...
  6. “Resetting this PC” stuck at 40%

“Resetting this PC” stuck at 40%: Hello. i wanted to reset my pc (clean everything) and it went smoothly until i got to 40% it's been stuck there for the past 1,5hrs.. what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-this-pc-stuck-at-40/4336843a-7036-4967-b8db-ba901c3a76d0
  7. Resetting stops at 34%, then says Undoing changes

Resetting stops at 34%, then says Undoing changes: Hi, Let me make some things clear first: - I don't have a USB drive - I don't have a external drive - I have an ASUS UX360CA laptop - I got Windows 10 installed Ok, so lately I've been trying to reset my PC (Reset anything > Just my files) but the reset goes on to...
  8. PC freeze, reset during games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freeze, reset during games: I've always had a problem with my PC resetting after turning it on first time. I will reset twice or more random and boot up or BSOD. But now whenever I play games Overwatch, LoL, DOOM it just resets or crashes. Dump files attached. I've vacuumed out, updated drivers too....
  9. Resetting this PC stuck on 2%

Resetting this PC stuck on 2%: I downloaded Windows 10 on July 29th, and decided to upgrade instead of doing a fresh install of Windows 10. However, I realized that many of my old programs from Windows 7 are not compatible, so today I decided to finally do a fresh install of Windows. The reset was stuck at...
  10. Stuck during factory reset.

Stuck during factory reset.: So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours. 9964