Windows 10: PC stuck at a blurry login screen

Discus and support PC stuck at a blurry login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently updated my PC and now it is stuck at the login screen. It boots up normally to the lock screen, after pressing any button or using the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HexedShadowWolf, Jul 31, 2019.

1. PC stuck at a blurry login screen

I recently updated my PC and now it is stuck at the login screen. It boots up normally to the lock screen, after pressing any button or using the mouse it goes to the next screen for the login but does not load the password box and the screen remains blurry. I can use the power, network and easy of access buttons but that is it.

Safe mode will not start, restarting 3 times does not take me to the repair screen, ctrl+alt+delete does nothing, I even tried using ctrl+F8 and nothing has worked. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix/bypass the login screen?

:)

HexedShadowWolf, Jul 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Kadir Win User
    Pc stuck before login screen

I have used this pc for more then 2 years and i updated my pc to win 10 almost a year ago. So today i started my pc and it got stuck before the login screen i have to press a button to get to the login screen but it just got stuck my mouse and keyboard are working because it gives light but my cursor is stuck in the middle on the screen and its stuttering non stop i tried to restart it but it shut downs instantly and starts instantly as if it never even shut down i dont know what to do.

Kadir, Jul 31, 2019
  4. PC stuck at a blurry login screen

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

PC stuck at a blurry login screen

1. PC stuck at a blurry login screen - Similar Threads - stuck blurry login

2. Blurry login screen and can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry login screen and can't login: I was working and noticed my browser was slow so I cleared my cache, then went into my files to get a img and my files would take minutes or not even load. So I turned off a few programs and CPU was 4%-7% and memory was around 28%. I have externals for games and data for some...
  3. Blurry login screen and can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry login screen and can't login: I was working and noticed my browser was slow so I cleared my cache, then went into my files to get a img and my files would take minutes or not even load. So I turned off a few programs and CPU was 4%-7% and memory was around 28%. I have externals for games and data for some...
  4. PC Stuck in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck in Login Screen: I tried to change my username by using win+r control userpasswords2 didn't ask password from me, nor did I provide any and I signed out to see if it worked. Well, it seems my login screen stuck with old username and when I provide pin, it refers to password, when I type pwd...
  5. PC Stuck in Login Screen

PC Stuck in Login Screen: I tried to change my username by using win+r control userpasswords2 didn't ask password from me, nor did I provide any and I signed out to see if it worked. Well, it seems my login screen stuck with old username and when I provide pin, it refers to password, when I type pwd...
  6. PC Stuck in Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. RDP connection immediately gets stuck at blurry login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP connection immediately gets stuck at blurry login screen: Hi, I have newly reinstalled 2 windows 11 devices, and I am trying to connect one from the other. So I enabled RDP, and when I run the .rdp file that I was using before, the connection establishes fine, but what happens is;The host pc doesn't log off as it used to The client...
  8. RDP connection immediately gets stuck at blurry login screen

RDP connection immediately gets stuck at blurry login screen: Hi, I have newly reinstalled 2 windows 11 devices, and I am trying to connect one from the other. So I enabled RDP, and when I run the .rdp file that I was using before, the connection establishes fine, but what happens is;The host pc doesn't log off as it used to The client...
  9. PC stuck on login screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on login screen.: I had a power outage last night and ever since I can’t log into my computer. I get to the login screen and it just freezes or it says my login name with no password or PIN prompt and that’s as far as I get. I’ve tried getting into safe mode like others have suggested but I...
  10. windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry): Hey friends, First this is the hardware I have on the computer : Motherboard Name: Intel Pearl Creek DG31PR CPU Type: DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E7200, 2533 MHz (9.5 x 267) Memory : 4GB DDR2 System operation is windows 10 on ssd drive. I have a strange computer problem that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PC stuck at a blurry login screen

2. blurry screen windows 10 login

3. windows 10 pc with a blur screen when press on ctr Alt Del

4. Password screen blurry windows 10,
  5. windows blurry login,
  6. win 10 login screen blurry and no login box,
  7. change lock screen settings windows 10 so not blurry,
  8. windows screen stays blurred stuck,
  9. windows-my computer monitir screen is blury,
  10. windows 10 stuck on blurry login screen,
  11. fuzzy login screen,