Windows 10: PC stuck at "Advanced Startup" menu.

Discus and support PC stuck at "Advanced Startup" menu. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I can't boot into the desktop, tried every option in the Advanced Startup like System Restore, System Image Recover etc. but no good. It all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/filofil, Jul 15, 2020.

1. PC stuck at "Advanced Startup" menu.

Hey guys, I can't boot into the desktop, tried every option in the Advanced Startup like System Restore, System Image Recover etc. but no good. It all goes back to Advanced Startup.

Anyone know how to fix this? I have a Windows 10 flash disk, will that work without formatting everything?

submitted by /u/filofil
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/filofil, Jul 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 Advance Startup mode not showing menu (only power off menu)

Hi Dany,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows Startup options. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps in enabling the Advance boot option.

• Use any administrator account to sign-in/log on to your Windows 10 computer.
    • Once on the desktop window, right-click the Start button from the bottom left corner.
    • From the displayed context menu, click the Command Prompt (Admin) option.
    • In the opened Administrator: Command Prompt interface, type the
      BCDEDIT /SET {DEFAULT} BOOTMENUPOLICY LEGACY command.
    • Hit Enter to execute the command.
    • Close the command window when done.
    • After this, left-click the Start button.
    • Click Power from the Start menu.
    • From the displayed options, click Restart.

Now follow the below steps and check if you are able to see the
    Advance boot options.

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the
      Update & security icon.

• Click/tap on
      Recovery on the left side, and click/tap on Restart
      now under Advanced startup. Check if you are able to view the
      Troubleshoot option.
    Write to us, if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Factory resetting only leads to the advanced startup menu.

So when I click on Factory reset, it restarts the PC and says "Resetting your pc", at 50% it just exits to the advanced startup menu, and I have no idea why. I have tried everything:

• Running various CMD repair commands
    • Using the Tweaking.com tool
    • Restored my computer to a different period
    • Booted into safe mode
    • First going to advanced startup > Factory Reset
    None of these have worked, so im at a loss.

EmanuelJacobsson, Jul 15, 2020
  4. bdxoul Win User

PC stuck at "Advanced Startup" menu.

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

PC stuck at "Advanced Startup" menu.

1. PC stuck at "Advanced Startup" menu. - Similar Threads - stuck Advanced Startup

2. Pc stuck at advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck at advanced options: Ive been trying to open my pc but when I do, it goes into automatic repair and goes into advanced options, Ive watched and tried multiple youtube videos on this subject but nothing works, resetting pc physically didnt work, ive tried multiple command prompts, booting it up on...
  3. Pc stuck at advanced options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck at advanced options: Ive been trying to open my pc but when I do, it goes into automatic repair and goes into advanced options, Ive watched and tried multiple youtube videos on this subject but nothing works, resetting pc physically didnt work, ive tried multiple command prompts, booting it up on...
  4. Pc stuck at advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Incorrect Passwords on Advanced Startup Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Passwords on Advanced Startup Menu: So my computer started having some CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED issues, and so I was going to fix it. While the BSODs are an issue, that is another can of worms that I am not discussing about rn. I was going to use tools in Advanced Startup but now it prompts for a password, these...
  6. Incorrect Passwords on Advanced Startup Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect Passwords on Advanced Startup Menu: So my computer started having some CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED issues, and so I was going to fix it. While the BSODs are an issue, that is another can of worms that I am not discussing about rn. I was going to use tools in Advanced Startup but now it prompts for a password, these...
  7. Incorrect Passwords on Advanced Startup Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Advanced Startup Settings Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced Startup Settings Menu: I am unable to see the option boot from a device or usb in the advanced startup settings from reset this pc in settings. It only shows:- 1. exit and continue to windows 10 2. trouble shoot 3. turn off your pc I am not able to see "start with a device" in it Even in the...
  9. Numbered Menu does not appear in Advanced Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Numbered Menu does not appear in Advanced Startup: Hello and Good Morning to you all. I am sorry to post this here, but I couldn't decide which category would fit this the most. I was trying to disable Driver Signature Enforcement, and after I boot into advanced startup and go to startup settings, and press "Restart", my PC...
  10. PC is stuck at advanced startup screen. Cannot reset the computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is stuck at advanced startup screen. Cannot reset the computer.: PC is stuck at advanced startup screen. Cannot reset the computer. I have tried using reset deleting all the files. Then reset stops at 37%. Then it went to a screen which says " Clear TPM (Trusted Platform Module). I think i cleared it, then also screen is stuck at...