Windows 10: PC stuck at black screen after reset

Discus and support PC stuck at black screen after reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had three computers with this issue and spent 5 hours on it including 1 hour with Microsoft. They accidently fixed it enough for me to figure out the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Karizma, Jul 28, 2015.

1. lgmp05 Win User

PC stuck at black screen after reset

THANK YOU! You totally solved my problem.
    I made an account here just to express my gratitude to you. I didn't know what else to do and I was already preparing myself to create a bootable USB drive until I saw your reply. You saved me from the trouble of doing that and installing a lot of updates.

lgmp05, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

PC stuck at black screen after reset

1. PC stuck at black screen after reset - Similar Threads - stuck black screen

2. My pc is stuck in black screen while reseting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck in black screen while reseting.: I decided to reset my computer by clicking on the option 'remove files and clean the drive windows 10'the "getting a few things ready" blue box reached 100%, and after that the computer went into a black screen. It has been that way for over 5 hours now. What should i do?...
  3. My pc is stuck in black screen while reseting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck in black screen while reseting.: I decided to reset my computer by clicking on the option 'remove files and clean the drive windows 10'the "getting a few things ready" blue box reached 100%, and after that the computer went into a black screen. It has been that way for over 5 hours now. What should i do?...
  4. My pc is stuck in black screen while reseting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on black loading screen after resetting computer

Stuck on black loading screen after resetting computer: Ive been having bsods with kernal data in page error and critical process died errors. Ive used SFC, diagnosed memory, chkdsk, downloaded new bios, new chipset drivers and a new PSU. So now I've reset the computer and it's been stuck on a back page with just the loading...
  6. Stuck on black screen after resetting pc to factory settings

Stuck on black screen after resetting pc to factory settings: My screen has been stuck on a black screen for over an hour now after I have decided to "Reset this PC" and "Keep My Files" after I did a Windows Update. My laptop was working really fine before the update too. I should probably also say that I have tried other options before...
  7. Stuck on black screen after resetting pc to factory settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on black screen after resetting pc to factory settings: My screen has been stuck on a black screen for over an hour now after I have decided to "Reset this PC" and "Keep My Files" after there was an error in my Windows Update. My laptop was working really fine before the update too. I should probably also say that I have tried...
  8. Stuck on black screen after resetting pc to factory settings

Stuck on black screen after resetting pc to factory settings: My screen has been stuck on a black screen for over an hour now after I have decided to "Reset this PC" and "Keep My Files" after there was an error in my Windows Update. My laptop was working really fine before the update too. I should probably also say that I have tried...
  9. Lenovo 100s stuck on black screen after reset

Lenovo 100s stuck on black screen after reset: Hi everyone, My in laws have been having problems with their latop running slowly. As they only ever us it for emails, I thought the best option was just to reset it. During the reset it got to 66% then said there were problems and it couldn't complete the action. From...
  10. Black screen after pc reset

Black screen after pc reset: Hi, I've wanted to factory reset my pc. (Custom Built PC). When it was restarting after the reset process, it went to a black screen. I left it for around 1-3 hours, and it's still showing the black screen. When I turned my PC off and on, it showed a black screen, Ive tried...