Windows 10: Pc stuck at black screen with white flashing blank

Discus and support Pc stuck at black screen with white flashing blank in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got vfgj virus from the cheat engine app. I wanted to restore my system to system restore point that is two week old. I accessed diagnostic mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EyüphanCOŞKUN, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Pc stuck at black screen with white flashing blank

I got vfgj virus from the cheat engine app. I wanted to restore my system to system restore point that is two week old. I accessed diagnostic mode troubleshooting advanced opt restart and safe mode with cmd after that I followed the steps. After the work was done my PC had been stuck at loading screen for approximately 6 hours and then I shut down the PC forcefully. I slept, woke up and started the PC but it was still stuck at loading screen. I accessed aptio setup utility enabled launch csm and disabled secure boot actually it was disabled already by from some comment on this community. Sav

:)

EyüphanCOŞKUN, Jan 22, 2022

2. E 72 crash and stuck on white blank screen

@ maneater: The phone gets stuck on a white blank screen. - From the information the OP is providing, I don't think step 1 or 2 is possible to execute.

Fender77---01, Jan 22, 2022
  3. vkumar Win User
    Screen stuck in black and white

I have a Lenovo Flex 4 Windows 10 laptop. Additional specifications are listed at the bottom.

I have a very strange problem. My account seems to be stuck in black and white. When I boot the computer, the lock screen is in color. When I log into my account, it is in solely black and white. When I log into another account, color is restored.

I am at a loss. I booted into safe mode and the issue was not resolved. I know it is not a hardware problem, as color would then not appear anywhere.

If anyone has any advice to offer, it would be much appreciated.

EDIT:

I have not found a solution to the problem yet, so the temporary solution I found is to just use another account. Although I don't believe this to be a permanent solution, I am growing increasingly frustrated with using a computer with a black and white screen.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks.

Edit 2:

One more thing which I forgot to mention is that the screenshots appear in black and white. I have tried resetting both of the graphic card control panels to factory defaults, and have also tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling both drivers.

Specs:

Lenovo Flex 4

Intel i5 7200 CPU

Radeon R5 M430 & Intel HD integrated graphics

vkumar, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Hendry Win User

Pc stuck at black screen with white flashing blank

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksPc stuck at black screen with white flashing blank :)

Hendry, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Pc stuck at black screen with white flashing blank

1. Pc stuck at black screen with white flashing blank - Similar Threads - stuck black screen

2. White and black flash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White and black flash: Whenever I go on chrome, IT goes white and then black for less than a second.I don't really mind since chrome still works well even if it goes like that.I just want to know the problem.Problem persists in-edge-file explorer-chrome- a few more appsMy apps still work very well,...
  3. White and black flash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White and black flash: Whenever I go on chrome, IT goes white and then black for less than a second.I don't really mind since chrome still works well even if it goes like that.I just want to know the problem.Problem persists in-edge-file explorer-chrome- a few more appsMy apps still work very well,...
  4. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  5. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  6. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Pc stuck at black screen with white flashing blank

Pc stuck at black screen with white flashing blank: I got vfgj virus from the cheat engine app. I wanted to restore my system to system restore point that is two week old. I accessed diagnostic mode troubleshooting advanced opt restart and safe mode with cmd after that I followed the steps. After the work was done my PC had...
  8. Pc stuck at black screen with white flashing blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck at black screen with white flashing blank: I got vfgj virus from the cheat engine app. I wanted to restore my system to system restore point that is two week old. I accessed diagnostic mode troubleshooting advanced opt restart and safe mode with cmd after that I followed the steps. After the work was done my PC had...
  9. LogonUI.exe to Black & White flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LogonUI.exe to Black & White flashing Screen: Hi, I am trying to fix a problem for a neighbour. Not sure if it has any relevance, but he has a sight issue, so says he tends to magnify a lot Older Sony Vaio PCG-P1211M if that helps any. Originally it shipped with Windows 7, but he upped to Windows 10 last year. He...
  10. Black screen with white flashing squares

Black screen with white flashing squares: My computer keeps crashing-it shows a black screen with white flashing squares then restarts. This started today and happened six times already. I hard reset my computer but it still crashes. I have no idea what’s going on and I can’t afford to have someone look at it. It is...