Windows 10: Pc stuck at diagnosing your pc

Discus and support Pc stuck at diagnosing your pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc is stuck at the diagnosing you pc page and doesn't load, what should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Federico Vincenti, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Pc stuck at diagnosing your pc

My pc is stuck at the diagnosing you pc page and doesn't load, what should I do?

:)

Federico Vincenti, Oct 30, 2020
  2. John_12 Win User

Stuck on diagnosing your pc

My PC has been stuck on “Diagnosing your PC” and i cant get out. What Can I do?

John_12, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 stuck on "Diagnosing your pc"

Hi Team ,

i did the same as Veesar did but unable to go Pc stuck at diagnosing your pc :( stuck on same diagnosing your pc ,

kindly help

Zohaib Lodhi, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Pc stuck at diagnosing your pc

Windows 10 stuck on "Diagnosing your pc"

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below.

• Press the ‘Windows + C’ key on the keyboard.

• Click on settings, change pc settings and then
      general.

• Scroll down to advanced startup, click
      restart now.

• Click on troubleshoot, advanced options,
      Startup Settings.

• Click restart, select safe mode
      and then press enter.
    Note: Restart the computer to start in normal mode.

Let us know the outcome.

Karina Aris, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Pc stuck at diagnosing your pc

1. Pc stuck at diagnosing your pc - Similar Threads - stuck diagnosing

2. Asus stuck at diagnosing your pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus stuck at diagnosing your pc: Hi, need a quick help! My asus laptop X441U is stuck at diagnosing your pc and I can't enter Recovery mode. I've tried a lot of solution from Youtube and Google but all of it doesn't work. I can only access Setup F2 and it seems like there's nothing to be done there....
  3. Computer stuck in boot up loop and diagnosing pc after recent update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck in boot up loop and diagnosing pc after recent update: As the title says, my PC has been stuck on booting up, passing the bios opportunity, and then being stuck on a black screen with a blanking underscore on the top left. Sometimes it'll go through "preparing automatic repair" snd then "diagnosing your pc" which does nothing and...
  4. Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck on automatic repair and diagnosing pc.: Hi, when turning on my laptop it begins with automatic repair and then diagnosing pc, after this the blue screen shows up saying "automatic repair couldn't repair your PC. press "advanced options to try other options to repair your PC or "shut down" to turn off your PC....
  5. HP x360 Convertible stuck in Diagnosing PC loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP x360 Convertible stuck in Diagnosing PC loop: I had an employee bring in a Windows 10 laptop which is stuck in the "Diagnosing your PC" boot loop. I've tried pretty much all the suggestions I've read online and nothing has worked. Also reviewed the output log "SrtTrail.txt", which also says it was unable to find any...
  6. Stuck in a cycle of 'Diagnosing PC'

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in a cycle of 'Diagnosing PC': I have an Acer Aspire Laptop running Windows 10. It has just this evening stopped booting properly, and now is stuck in a constant loop of 'diagnosing PC'. It takes me onto a further screen, with several options such as restarting, advanced options etc, but nothing is...
  7. Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diagnosing a stuck BSOD at 0%: I have a Dell XPS with a GTX 1060 6B and periodically while playing games I get a BSOD ENEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. The problem is it freezes at 0% while gathering info I have to manually reset the PC so I’m not sure how I can further diagnose this. The GPU isn’t getting taxed...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Diagnosing your PC or Preparing Automatic Repair screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 carries a number of features which help it optimizing its performance on a given computer. When an error is encountered by the operating system, it has capabilities to provide proper resources to the user to get the issue [...] This post Windows...
  9. Im stuck on Diagnosing my pc and i had a problem before with blank screen. I tried...

Im stuck on Diagnosing my pc and i had a problem before with blank screen. I tried...: I tried resetting windows but it doesnt work. Also I dont want to lose my personal files. I tried: System restore: Doesn't work it (was an error) Startup repair: Doesn't work Command prompt: I used commands from youtube to recover by doing it and then...
  10. windows 10 on laptop is stuck in Diagnosing mode.

windows 10 on laptop is stuck in Diagnosing mode.: Hi. My Windows 10 laptop is stuck in diagnosing your PC mode. Tried crashing it three times in succ session but did not help.No cursor control Any suggestions please?...