Windows 10: PC stuck at multiple points

Discus and support PC stuck at multiple points in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello to everybody. Today I turned my PC on to at first find it not showing anything to my monitor at all. I managed to fix this but now it is either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Durgorn, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Durgorn Win User

PC stuck at multiple points

Hello to everybody.
    Today I turned my PC on to at first find it not showing anything to my monitor at all.
    I managed to fix this but now it is either stuck at the windows 10 boot screen or on a black screen after trying to do the "automatic repair".
    I tried reinstalling windows via a USB stick but everything there is really slow and not usable at all.

Does anybody have any idea what else I could do?

Thank you very much in advance.

My specs:
    CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
    Gigabyte B350m-ds3h
    GPU: Saphhire pulse RX5700XT

:)

Durgorn, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 19, 2020
  3. aronchick Win User
    Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Nov 19, 2020
  4. PC stuck at multiple points

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

PC stuck at multiple points

1. PC stuck at multiple points - Similar Threads - stuck multiple points

2. My Windows 11 PC stuck on this restore point screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 PC stuck on this restore point screen: Does anyone know how to fix this because I did restore point in windows 11,the restore point shouldn't be taking so long.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-pc-stuck-on-this-restore-point/5aeff2d4-0430-45f3-97dd-377afbff3173
  3. My Windows 11 PC stuck on this restore point screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 11 PC stuck on this restore point screen: Does anyone know how to fix this because I did restore point in windows 11,the restore point shouldn't be taking so long.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-pc-stuck-on-this-restore-point/5aeff2d4-0430-45f3-97dd-377afbff3173
  4. Restoring stuck System Restore Point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring stuck System Restore Point: I had made a restore point for windows 11 but making a pc customisation but the customisation was not good. So, I tried to restore it from that restore point that i created earlier. But It's almost 2 hours and the process is still not completed. What to do???...
  5. Multiple LiveKernelEvents freezes my pc to the point only hard-resetting it is the way to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple LiveKernelEvents freezes my pc to the point only hard-resetting it is the way to...: Hello, as the title says for the past couple months my computer has randomly experienced this freeze and then a black screen with no displayable text or image at all where nothing can be done but holding the power button. The computer is a 2022 MSI Raider GE76 Laptop with an...
  6. Multiple LiveKernelEvents freezes my pc to the point only hard-resetting it is the way to...

Multiple LiveKernelEvents freezes my pc to the point only hard-resetting it is the way to...: Hello, as the title says for the past couple months my computer has randomly experienced this freeze and then a black screen with no displayable text or image at all where nothing can be done but holding the power button. The computer is a 2022 MSI Raider GE76 Laptop with an...
  7. Wassmedic issues and multiple restore points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wassmedic issues and multiple restore points: Running windows 10 on an old desktopProcessor IntelR CoreTM i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.90 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system,x64-based processor Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 updated 10/11/22Installed on ‎25/‎06/‎2021OS build...
  8. Wassmedic issues and multiple restore points

Wassmedic issues and multiple restore points: Running windows 10 on an old desktopProcessor IntelR CoreTM i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.90 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system,x64-based processor Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 updated 10/11/22Installed on ‎25/‎06/‎2021OS build...
  9. Wassmedic issues and multiple restore points

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Factory Reset is stuck at any point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset is stuck at any point: When doing factory reset and the system becomes stuck at a percentage point, it is often due to an over hot system . Remove long black bar cover between top of keyboard and lower screen covers the hinges and wires . Hold the laptop in front of a cold fan and also cool the...