Windows 10: PC Stuck at the Create a pin "just a moment" Please i need help

Discus and support PC Stuck at the Create a pin "just a moment" Please i need help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my PC is not responsive and doing things to reset it does not work either, So when i reset it the normal opening part comes in with the background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisDumb, Oct 24, 2020.

1. ChrisDumb Win User

PC Stuck at the Create a pin "just a moment" Please i need help

So my PC is not responsive and doing things to reset it does not work either, So when i reset it the normal opening part comes in with the background wallpaper and all but when i click to type in my password to log in, Nothing is there its just the background blurred.

The network and Power options are there so i did the SHIFT RESTART thing and nothing worked, So Now when ever i do this to try other options the monitor mind you not the PC its self but the monitor power's down and i have to power the PC of and on again. Later before all this i downloaded a game and it froze my PC for like 1 hour so i forced powered it down, When i rebooted or turned it on i was met with that screen and then i told me that my account was disabled so i went to make a new account.

When i did this it would skip the network back and go to "lets see whats new on the windows 10" Well something along those lines so i did everything but when it came time to create a pin, I clicked next i think it was or create i don't remember nor do i feel liking doing it again, So i clicked on said thing but then nothing would happen it would simply be left on the just a moment, I had left it there for the night hoping to wake up to my new account.

No such luck and now i cant do a thing but power it down and try things, I tried the USB REBOOT this or whatever its called and i can't do that cause my monitor just powers down. Please help me i really don't want to buy a new PC i wasted so much on upgrading it. Please if you can help in anyway please help me.

:)

ChrisDumb, Oct 24, 2020

2. PC Reset stuck on create a PIN

Hi All,

I have just performed a PC reset in an attempt to fix an issue it seems to have completely failed to fix, and now I cannot access my PC at all. It has requested I create a PIN, but the on screen keyboard has been removed and it won't recognise the keyboard
    I am using right now on my other PC in order to type this.

I am now stuck, I cannot skip the step or set it up later, I cannot access the PC, I cannot set up a PIN, it is extremely frustrating and seems an unncessary step to make mandatory at this stage when I have just set a username and password.

Any recommendations please?

LillyHill1, Oct 24, 2020
  3. John Zab Win User
    Stuck At Just A Moment! Please Help!

Hi,

To get help in fixing the issue regarding with being stuck at Just A Moment, we suggest that you perform a repair upgrade.

You may take a look at this
    Wiki Article
    by Andre Da Costa for the steps.

Let us know the outcome.

John Zab, Oct 24, 2020
  4. PC Stuck at the Create a pin "just a moment" Please i need help

Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern about creating pin to your computer, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Navigate to C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\NGC (click to get permission when prompted).
    • Delete the contents of that folder (delete everything in that folder, but leave that folder and everything above it).
    • Go back to settings, accounts, sign in options.
    • Your non-working pin will now be gone, and you can just click 'add a pin' and set it again.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

PC Stuck at the Create a pin "just a moment" Please i need help

1. PC Stuck at the Create a pin "just a moment" Please i need help - Similar Threads - Stuck Create pin

2. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  3. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  4. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on just a moment loading screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  6. Stuck at "Just a moment..."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at "Just a moment...": I booted up my surface pro 3 and i saw just a moment in at the lock screen It has been stuck there for so long. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-just-a-moment/d446b53f-f71f-4f75-8e2f-b69103de8867
  7. Create PIn just a moment

Create PIn just a moment: I have a new mecer laptop im trying to set up for 2 days now , with no luck at all , I select region , keyboard my Microsoft logging detail, then it ask to create a pin , that where it ends with just a moment , have tried shutting down , also did the alt tab the pin window...
  8. PC stuck on Just a Moment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on Just a Moment: I downloaded the latest windows update assistant on my laptop. After it finished installation, I'm stuck on the login screen, when I enter the password it keeps showing just a moment for sometime and then gets back to the login screen again. I tried to reinstall windows via...
  9. Just A Moment Stuck

Just A Moment Stuck: Hello! I have a problem. I started my PC yesterday and seen that i can not log in my account because i see this picture on my screen. I can’t access my files or my desktop. What i have to do to see my desktop and my files again?[IMG]...
  10. Stuck at Just a moment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at Just a moment: so i had to reinstall my windows 10 and when i log in, i get the option to set up a pin, but no option to skip and if i press set up a pin, i get stuck at Just a moment and it’s been like this for 20 minutes. I restarted 2 times and i got the same problem....