Windows 10: PC stuck in a start-up loop

Discus and support PC stuck in a start-up loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have had this problem all day the problem i am having is when i boot up my pc it comes up with two messages one that says "diagnosing your pc" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Soph.2, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Soph.2 Win User

PC stuck in a start-up loop

i have had this problem all day the problem i am having is when i boot up my pc it comes up with two messages one that says

"diagnosing your pc" and "preparing automatic repair" so its obviously attempting to repair my pc however the problem is after that it says could not repair pc and everytime i shutdown and restart the same thing happens so im stuck in a loop basically and i actually cant get on to my pc and to work and other things. this pc has everything on it so help would be greatly appreciated thanks

:)

Soph.2, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 17, 2019
  4. PC stuck in a start-up loop

Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

PC stuck in a start-up loop

1. PC stuck in a start-up loop - Similar Threads - stuck start loop

2. pc stuck on start up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck on start up screen: im having trouble with my pc starting up as it keeps on freezing on the start up screen with the windows logo and loading wheel. ive tried the different methods i could find including doing a complete reinstall of windows 10 but it still keeps freezing....
  3. pc stuck on start up screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc stuck on start up screen: im having trouble with my pc starting up as it keeps on freezing on the start up screen with the windows logo and loading wheel. ive tried the different methods i could find including doing a complete reinstall of windows 10 but it still keeps freezing....
  4. pc stuck on start up screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck in loop: Pc stuck in loop. Trying to restore using troubleshooting guide but our administration password is not working. Need help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-in-loop/66501492-1261-4305-b9ed-4ed6cafe8fd1
  6. Start up loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start up loop: I accidentally shut down my computer during an update, now its doing a rapair loop can anyone assist me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-loop/4326366f-8597-45fc-9c47-30a0d2e79043
  7. Start up loop

Start up loop: I accidentally shut down my computer during an update, now its doing a rapair loop can anyone assist me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-loop/4326366f-8597-45fc-9c47-30a0d2e79043
  8. Stuck in start up loop after Windows update

Stuck in start up loop after Windows update: Hi, I have followed previous advice turning the computer off when the circle comes up. It does not work. Need advice. Still stuck in the loop with message that computer is "ångrar ändringarna som gjorts på din dator". Then turns off, starts up, same loop again....
  9. Stuck in start up loop after Windows update

Stuck in start up loop after Windows update: 3 days ago I was prompted to do a Windows 10 update on my Dell Inspirion 15 5570, and now my laptop is stuck in this start up loop and will not boot to Windows, can someone please help me. Here's exactly what happens when I power it on: 1 It makes it past Dell logo. 2 The...
  10. Laptop stuck in start up repair loop

Laptop stuck in start up repair loop: As soon as it restarts it does a "Preparing Automatic Repairs" then "Diagnosing your PC" then "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete" It goes back to the start up screen, shows a bunch of numbers in the upper left part of the screen, then it repeats...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc starting up on loop