Windows 10: PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019

Discus and support PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ref this article from 2019:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MikeG9999, Aug 24, 2022.

1. MikeG9999 Win User

PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019

Ref this article from 2019: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-a-blurry-login-screen/b63b7722-41ef-4cfa-9220-b3609452f8a0?page=2I use a Surface Pro 4 and got a microsoft update yesterday. I am now left with the issue that was reported in 2019 in the above link. I have followed the 'fix' from Fojo, including addendum. However, as soon as I reboot to try and test, I am again presented with the blurry screen and cannot login.Why oh why has Microsoft released this same problem again and is there any further information on fixing it ?Mike

:)

MikeG9999, Aug 24, 2022

2. Stuck on loading screen after startup

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to perform Startup Repair and check if it helps.

• On a working PC go to the Microsoft software download website and
      create Windows 10 installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 24, 2022
  3. bdxoul Win User
    My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Aug 24, 2022
  4. PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019

PC stuck at a blurry login screen

I recently updated my PC and now it is stuck at the login screen. It boots up normally to the lock screen, after pressing any button or using the mouse it goes to the next screen for the login but does not load the password box and the screen remains blurry.
    I can use the power, network and easy of access buttons but that is it.

Safe mode will not start, restarting 3 times does not take me to the repair screen, ctrl+alt+delete does nothing, I even tried using ctrl+F8 and nothing has worked. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix/bypass the login screen?

HexedShadowWolf, Aug 24, 2022
Thema:

PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019

1. PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019 - Similar Threads - Stuck Blurry Startup

2. PC issues causing a black screen on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC issues causing a black screen on startup.: Hello, recently I've been having issues with my computer. I usually use it to play games and haven't had problems with it for the four years since I've had it. I have a Samsung SSD, 32GB of Corsair vengeance ram, RTX 3080, I9 9900k, and an RM850 Corsair power supply. All...
  3. PC issues causing a black screen on startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC issues causing a black screen on startup.: Hello, recently I've been having issues with my computer. I usually use it to play games and haven't had problems with it for the four years since I've had it. I have a Samsung SSD, 32GB of Corsair vengeance ram, RTX 3080, I9 9900k, and an RM850 Corsair power supply. All...
  4. PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019: Ref this article from 2019: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-a-blurry-login-screen/b63b7722-41ef-4cfa-9220-b3609452f8a0?page=2I use a Surface Pro 4 and got a microsoft update yesterday. I am now left with the issue that was reported in 2019 in...
  5. PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck in Blurry Startup screen as per issue in 2019: Ref this article from 2019: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-a-blurry-login-screen/b63b7722-41ef-4cfa-9220-b3609452f8a0?page=2I use a Surface Pro 4 and got a microsoft update yesterday. I am now left with the issue that was reported in 2019 in...
  6. Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen.

Windows Lock Screen stuck at this Blurry Screen.: Context: I was playing with my friends the other day and suddenly I got the Blue Screen of Death. My laptop restarted and it also started disk checking. After that, my laptop booted up properly but the lock screen is stuck at this blurry screen with no way of accessing the...
  7. Stuck on startup screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on startup screen: This has been happening for 2 days now and I don't know what to do, it's stuck on the start up screen and won't get past it, I've tried resetting the laptop but it won't let me, says there is some error, it won't load any of my restore points, I've tried to repair corrupted...
  8. Stuck in blurry log in screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in blurry log in screen: Hey all, Running into a issue with booting my laptop- it's stuck in a loop on the blurry log in screen and won't get to the point to where I can enter a password. Startup repair and system restore do not work, and I can't reset to a clean install of windows. Even trying to...
  9. November 2019 Windows 10 Update, Blurry Startup Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    November 2019 Windows 10 Update, Blurry Startup Screen: When turning on laptop, I used to get various pretty landscape pictures. With the recent 11/2019 update, there is only one landscape picture and it's totally blurry. How can I fix that?...
  10. PC stuck at a blurry login screen

PC stuck at a blurry login screen: I recently updated my PC and now it is stuck at the login screen. It boots up normally to the lock screen, after pressing any button or using the mouse it goes to the next screen for the login but does not load the password box and the screen remains blurry. I can use the...