Windows 10: PC Stuck in booting up after BIOS Splash screen and before win logo.

Discus and support PC Stuck in booting up after BIOS Splash screen and before win logo. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I recently upgraded to a Gigabyte B450M DSH3 3 weeks ago and everything was fine the first day but after I turned it off and tried to turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sora, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Sora Win User

PC Stuck in booting up after BIOS Splash screen and before win logo.

Hello, I recently upgraded to a Gigabyte B450M DSH3 3 weeks ago and everything was fine the first day but after I turned it off and tried to turn on the next day it got stuck after the Gigabyte logo in something that appeared to be a console window from MS_DOS (kinda like when the pc is trying to find where to boot from I think) and it just froze with the little type symbol and wouldn't do nothing , unless I turned it off and back on again, it would get past that screen and into the windows loading logo, and eventually into windows normally, its been doing this since that day, everytime I leave to work or go to sleep and I try to turn it back on, it will get stuck on that screen I mentioned before, but if I turn it off manually and back on again it will get past the screen, I can leave it off for an hour or so and it will normally boot but if I leave it off for too much like for 8 hours when I go to work or to sleep it will have that problem and I have to turn the pc on twice to boot to windows, the second time ALWAYS works.

Its driving me insane because I dont want to be having to turn off and on my pc again everytime I try to boot it up, I think its not normal and potentially dangerous to my hardware.

:)

2. MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

I don’t think I see an option to do that. I checked both boot and advance settings. On the top shows “aptio setup utility” and I think it’s ver 1.4 since I see it in advance settings. But other than splash screen option, I don’t see it. :/
    Maybe I should update bios if available?

TheRandomBrian, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Dell logo replaces Windows 10 Boot Screen

Hi Mike,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the boot logo of Windows 10 since its BIOS splash screen. Boot logo is displayed by the BIOS process. BIOS is designed and coded by the computer manufacturer. I would suggest you to contact
    the hardware manufacturer for further assistance.

Hope this information is helpful.

Arul_D, Jan 22, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

1. PC Stuck in booting up after BIOS Splash screen and before win logo. - Similar Threads - Stuck booting BIOS

2. Black Screen After Bios splash Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen After Bios splash Screen: I recently had a Processor die on me no Display output I recently changed the CPU and updated the Motherboards BIOS to the newest version after this i loaded into windows much slower than normal as is the case after any BIOS update got to windows entered my pin and then got...
  3. Black Screen After Bios splash Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen After Bios splash Screen: I recently had a Processor die on me no Display output I recently changed the CPU and updated the Motherboards BIOS to the newest version after this i loaded into windows much slower than normal as is the case after any BIOS update got to windows entered my pin and then got...
  4. Pc stuck in boot loop after bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in boot loop after bios: Hello, i recently got new ram for christmas and installed it, everything was fine, untill i enabled xmp, then windows would boot and i always got into the advanced settings tab, after then resetting my windows, everything was fine again, installed the latest drivers, all my...
  5. Pc stuck in boot loop after bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck in boot loop after bios: Hello, i recently got new ram for christmas and installed it, everything was fine, untill i enabled xmp, then windows would boot and i always got into the advanced settings tab, after then resetting my windows, everything was fine again, installed the latest drivers, all my...
  6. Pc stuck in boot loop after bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Black screen no bios splash screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen no bios splash screen: I recently had to perform a force shut down because windows froze for over a minute, even my rgb on my keyboard and mouse froze. After the shutdown I am not able to boot back into windows, I get a black screen with no bios splash screen, the keyboard and mouse do not get...
  8. PC wont boot past bios splash screen

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wont boot past bios splash screen: I have a seperate thread in BSOD forum. As paart of fixing the problems I downlaod a memtest program and shut down my pc to run it. On startup the pc went to the bios splash screen (ASUS) and now just sits there. It wont enter the bios or do anything. I'm assuming it is a...
  9. Bios splash screen missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bios splash screen missing: Today I updated my Windows to v1903 and ever since during my start up my bios splash screen is gone. Its just a 5 sec black screen and then followed up by the login screen. I can go into my bios my pressing F12 during the start up but its still a black screen, I can press ESC...
  10. Black screen after BIOS splash screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after BIOS splash screen.: Black screen after BIOS splash screen. My computer does this every time. I reformat my PC then after 2-3 shut downs, it gets stuck at a black screen after bios splash screen. I tried updating my BIOS and all my drivers but the problem stills persists Tried turning fast...