Windows 10: PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works

Discus and support PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently decided to run a system restore onto my PC, the restore finished and the PC successfully restarted. However, I was stuck on a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rakan Nassralla, Dec 25, 2018.

1. PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works

Hello,

I recently decided to run a system restore onto my PC, the restore finished and the PC successfully restarted. However, I was stuck on a black screen after the Windows 10 loading screen popped up (after the system restore) and i shut down my PC. When i started it back up, the PC was stuck in a startup repair loop. I attempted resetting, booting to an older version, system restore and repair.. but nothing worked. Please help

Thank you

:)

Rakan Nassralla, Dec 25, 2018
  2. Brian_Yu Win User

Windows 10 stuck on Startup repair when booting

Hello,

I really need help! I have an Acer Aspire AX1800 PC. I was updating my computer yesterday as I shut it down, when I turned on the computer today it was stuck in Startup Repair and will not start up.

I tried to:

• System Restore to the point before the update
    • Booting into safe mode
    Both of these options did not work and the computer continued to restart into the Startup Repair. There's the option to reset my PC, but I'm not sure if it will keep my drivers and personal files intact.

I would greatly appreciate any advice anyone would have.

Brian_Yu, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Stuck on loading screen after startup

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to perform Startup Repair and check if it helps.

• On a working PC go to the Microsoft software download website and
      create Windows 10 installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot>Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.

After the repair is complete, check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 25, 2018
  4. PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works

Startup Repair Couldn't Repair My PC

Guys please help I have a laptop and I've been having the blue screen of death recently and I don't know what's causing it. When I try to use automatic repair on advance options to fix the problem it gives me an error that startup repair couldn't repair my pc and I don't know if windows system restore can help me considering that I'm already having this issue even before I made a restore point and sfc /scannow now says it does not found any integrity violations on windows resource protection. I don't want to reformat and lose all my files and programs so please do not suggest that. The only thing that I know can cause this to my laptop could be a corrupted windows update but I don't know which one because all my programs right now on my laptop are the same on my previous laptop and none of them are causing any blue screen on my older laptop so it can't be my 3rd party programs right.? If you can help me please let me know step by step what I need to do because I'm not good with tech stuff.

PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works [​IMG]

dacoolmike, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works

1. PC stuck in Startup Repair and Nothing Works - Similar Threads - stuck Startup Repair

2. Stuck at Startup Repair?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at Startup Repair?: The latest Windows 10 update caused a bluescreen loop. I managed to enter Windows Recovery, I selected advanced options, then startup repair, picked my account but it needs a password which I have forgotten and I can't go back. The option to go back to the recovery menu is...
  3. Stuck at Startup Repair?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Startup Repair?: The latest Windows 10 update caused a bluescreen loop. I managed to enter Windows Recovery, I selected advanced options, then startup repair, picked my account but it needs a password which I have forgotten and I can't go back. The option to go back to the recovery menu is...
  4. Stuck at Startup Repair?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck in Startup Repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Startup Repair: Don't know if install is Home or Pro (yet). It's 19041.630. I have an ISO I can use to do a Repair install from but since I can't get the system to boot that is not an option yet. Found info in the registry, it's Home. When I try to use Advanced Options, Command Prompt it...
  6. Stuck in a startup repair loop. Tried many solutions and nothings worked -_-

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a startup repair loop. Tried many solutions and nothings worked -_-: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jay_Tash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k503f9/stuck_in_a_startup_repair_loop_tried_many/
  7. Laptop stuck at Startup Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop stuck at Startup Repair: My laptop has a booting probem and I have decided to use a bootable usb drive to fix it. I did a startup repair but it's stuck at attempting repairs for almost 8 hours now. What should I do? Should I let this running?...
  8. Stuck in startup repair HELP

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in startup repair HELP: so today i did the nvidia firmware update thing posted of the forum for display driver, i restarted pc after and got starting repair, i never seen that ever, it just was stuck in that loop, i shut system down , and rebooted and it loads fine, no startup repair at all, but now...
  9. Stuck in automatic repair at startup and nothing's working...how to fix this?

Stuck in automatic repair at startup and nothing's working...how to fix this?: Hello all, I have a big problem right now. I have an Acer A315 Laptop that has 1 TB storage and 6 GB RAM, and it runs Windows 10. I've had this laptop for 4 months and hardly had any trouble with it. I've only used less than a 100 GB of storage but things could be a little...
  10. PC Stuck in Automatic Repair loop! Nothing seems to work! Please help!

PC Stuck in Automatic Repair loop! Nothing seems to work! Please help!: So a bit of context - I started overclocking on my PC just to see what difference it could make. I didnt overclock much at all (3.4GHz to 3.6GHz) and clocked my ram up to the 2400MHz specified on the box. It sorta wasnt going very well, crashing once with a HORRIBLE buzzing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck in windows repair nothing woeks