Windows 10: PC Stuck in Windows Boot Manager after reset

Discus and support PC Stuck in Windows Boot Manager after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is a repost of an my other post on the same topic. Nobody answered my question. So heres what happened Slightly rewritten:I've been experiencing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dan Gaming, Jan 27, 2022.

1. PC Stuck in Windows Boot Manager after reset

This is a repost of an my other post on the same topic. Nobody answered my question. So heres what happened Slightly rewritten:I've been experiencing a lot of issues with windows 10 recently. I decided to start over and reset my laptop ASUS TUF Gaming A15. But for some reason after the "resetting your pc" phase i saw a bluescreen. Then i was booted into "windows boot manager. I saw 2 duplicate OSes called Windows 10. The top one shut down my pc only to go back into the boot manager. The bottom one seemed like it was continuing the reset process only to restart and go back into the boot man

:)

Dan Gaming, Jan 27, 2022

2. Windows 10 stuck at resetting this pc 1%

Hi Emmarienelle,

Resetting Windows 10 is an ideal solution for users to fix system problems or software compatibility issues. However, things might get complicated when your PC gets stuck or freeze while resetting. We recommend following these steps to resolve the issue:

• Fix Windows 10 fail to reset issue by hard booting PC and performing a clean reset:

• Press power key for 8-10 seconds to start a hard boot. Do this for three to four times.
    • Enter Windows 10 Automatic repair options.
    • Try a clean reset from the Automatic repair options.

• Download Windows 10 ISO file and perform a clean install in your PC.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Windows boot manager

There could be some system conflict triggered after the said changes. To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. A
    clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will help to determine what is causing the issue on the Windows boot manager. To do this, click on this
    link and scroll down to the
    How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a clean boot section then follow the steps listed..

Note: If the installation is successful and the issue has been resolved. Please go through the section “How to reset the computer to start as usual” to reset your computer to the normal startup.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 27, 2022
  4. PC Stuck in Windows Boot Manager after reset

Reset This PC stuck on 8%

Hello Matthew,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Reset stuck at certain percentage. We will certainly help you.

Can you let us know why exactly are you trying to perform Reset of Pc?

As you system is stuck, we suggest you to hard reboot and then try performing reset again and check if the same issue occurs. If the same issue persists, then we suggest you to perform reset using Installation disk.

I would suggest you to download an ISO image of Windows 10 and try to create installation media using the Media Creation tool.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Installation Media tool:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Follow the steps mentioned below to perform Reset of PC:

a. Insert the installation DVD or
    USB
    and boot Windows 10 from it.

b. Select “Troubleshooting” from the first Window and then select “Reset this PC”.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

PC Stuck in Windows Boot Manager after reset

1. PC Stuck in Windows Boot Manager after reset - Similar Threads - Stuck Boot Manager

2. PC Stuck On Boot Screen After Failed Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck On Boot Screen After Failed Reset: Hello, I’ve recently tried to reset my Lenovo Ideapad on Windows 10. After it got stuck at 44% for 8 hours I decided to shut it down and try again. When I try to turn it on, the manufacturer’s logo and the spinning dots will show up for about 10 seconds, then the screen will...
  3. PC Stuck On Boot Screen After Failed Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck On Boot Screen After Failed Reset: Hello, I’ve recently tried to reset my Lenovo Ideapad on Windows 10. After it got stuck at 44% for 8 hours I decided to shut it down and try again. When I try to turn it on, the manufacturer’s logo and the spinning dots will show up for about 10 seconds, then the screen will...
  4. PC Stuck On Boot Screen After Failed Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Stuck in Windows Boot Manager after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck in Windows Boot Manager after reset: This is a repost of an my other post on the same topic. Nobody answered my question. So heres what happened Slightly rewritten:I've been experiencing a lot of issues with windows 10 recently. I decided to start over and reset my laptop ASUS TUF Gaming A15. But for some reason...
  6. PC Stuck in Windows Boot Manager after reset

PC Stuck in Windows Boot Manager after reset: This is a repost of an my other post on the same topic. Nobody answered my question. So heres what happened Slightly rewritten:I've been experiencing a lot of issues with windows 10 recently. I decided to start over and reset my laptop ASUS TUF Gaming A15. But for some reason...
  7. Computer stuck in boot manager after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck in boot manager after reset: I've been experiencing a lot of issues with windows 10 recently. I decided to start over and reset my laptop. But for some reason after the "resetting your pc" phase i saw a bluescreen. Then i was booted into "windows boot manager. I saw 2 duplicate OSes called "windows 10"....
  8. Computer stuck in boot manager after reset

Computer stuck in boot manager after reset: I've been experiencing a lot of issues with windows 10 recently. I decided to start over and reset my laptop. But for some reason after the "resetting your pc" phase i saw a bluescreen. Then i was booted into "windows boot manager. I saw 2 duplicate OSes called "windows 10"....
  9. Computer stuck in boot manager after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Stuck in Boot Loop after Reset!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Boot Loop after Reset!: Hi guys, I own a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 that i bought in March 2020. Today I decided to reset my PC as it was actually freezing on me a couple times. It went through the reset process smoothly but now its just stuck in a boot loop. The Microsoft logo appears, the loading...