Windows 10: PC stuck on a loop of restarting

Discus and support PC stuck on a loop of restarting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I shutdown and turn on or restart my PC, it says “getting windows ready, do not turn off your computer” then it fails and restarts and dea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/youtubeepicgaming, Sep 7, 2020.

1. PC stuck on a loop of restarting

Everytime I shutdown and turn on or restart my PC, it says “getting windows ready, do not turn off your computer” then it fails and restarts and dea the same exact thing again. Is there any kind of fix to this? Because my PC takes over 30 minutes just to get to the login screen. Also cumulative update 1909 and feature update 2004 won’t download and fail too if that helps.

submitted by /u/youtubeepicgaming
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/youtubeepicgaming, Sep 7, 2020
  2. dizatt Win User

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    PC stuck on a loop of restarting [​IMG]

dizatt, Sep 7, 2020
  3. dizatt Win User
    PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

dizatt, Sep 7, 2020
  4. SF44 Win User

PC stuck on a loop of restarting

PC stuck in restart loop!

Windows 10 stuck in restart loop 'your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. My app store wasnt responding so i decided to recover it however I left it on but the next morning
    when i turned it on i started to get an endless loop of 'Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We are just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you'

the message pops up for one second and then the dell logo reappears before the blue screen pops back for a second. This just goes on forever with no additional info.

Help plz !

SF44, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

PC stuck on a loop of restarting

1. PC stuck on a loop of restarting - Similar Threads - stuck loop restarting

2. Stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop.: I have an ASUS Rog strix 2 gaming laptop. While doing a full system wipe/reset my power went out and my laptop died. When trying to boot it up it throws me in a non stop restart loop. I can boot into bios but that’s about it. Looking for help....
  3. Stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in restart loop.: I have an ASUS Rog strix 2 gaming laptop. While doing a full system wipe/reset my power went out and my laptop died. When trying to boot it up it throws me in a non stop restart loop. I can boot into bios but that’s about it. Looking for help....
  4. My PC is stuck is restart loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck is restart loop.: Hi Team,My PC is stuck in a restart loop, and I lost the windows CD that I got while purchasing the PC.Please help me out with how to reboot it.Just for information, I got windows 8 when I bought my laptop after then it got upgraded to windows 10....
  5. My PC is stuck is restart loop.

My PC is stuck is restart loop.: Hi Team,My PC is stuck in a restart loop, and I lost the windows CD that I got while purchasing the PC.Please help me out with how to reboot it.Just for information, I got windows 8 when I bought my laptop after then it got upgraded to windows 10....
  6. My PC is stuck is restart loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Stuck in restart loop

Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  8. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  9. stuck on restart loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    stuck on restart loop: hello, this laptop started of with freezing in the welcome part of windows , i turned it off with the power button but then it started to say "preparing windows dont turn off and restarting" , its been restarting and saying that over and over again. please help me in any way...
  10. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in restart loop: submitted by /u/roy_whyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpzoqv/stuck_in_restart_loop/