Windows 10: PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart

Discus and support PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I added an ssd and put the os on it and since then I never needed to restart the pc (just shutdown), but after some updates it restarted to finish the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wazie47, Nov 24, 2019.

1. PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart

I added an ssd and put the os on it and since then I never needed to restart the pc (just shutdown), but after some updates it restarted to finish the update and it got stuck on the asus logo(no loading circle) the fan was idling and the writing indicator was off all the time. I waited 30-40min and eventually pressed on/off button(not holding it) and it instantly closed. After 5 min I started it again and it was all normal. Now, whenever I restart my pc it does this and i need to force shut it and open it again. I removed the other booting options(i have a backup of the os on the hard disk) and it still does the same thing. When I shut down the pc and then start it again it is all fine.

submitted by /u/Wazie47
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wazie47, Nov 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

Hi,

Problem:

Windows 10 Version 1709 restart problem ASUS ROG logo stuck

What I did:

Install Windows 10 Version 1709 through Windows 10 Update Assistant

Steps:

1. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to Install Windows 10 Version 1709

2. Download complete successfully

3.Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART to complete Installation

4. I RESTART

5. The Laptop Boot

6. Got stuck on the ASUS ROG logo

7. Stay there for 8hs

8. Never get to start WINDOWS

9. I did a hard RESET

10. The Laptop start Restoring to a Previews Windows Version.

11. Windows starts NORMALLY

12. Windows 10 Update Assistant ask to RESTART

13. Back to step 1.

Specs:

Any Solution?

AlvaroGonzalez2, Nov 24, 2019
  3. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though.

I didnt install any update for windows before this.

I tried searching for solutions in youtube and many other forums, some said try to restart the laptop few times until "automatic repair" comes up, by holding the power button until it is turned off. I already restarted more than 10 times already and the automatic repair thing doesnt show up. It looks like this:

Sorry for my bad english
    PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart [​IMG]

PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart [​IMG]

Any solutions?

hakushoddd, Nov 24, 2019
  4. MikeGina Win User

PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart

windows 10 latest update now pc stuck on black screen with asus logo

had problem with update loading and then freezing for hours so restarted and now it's stuck on black screen with asus logo, it does try to restore to previous version of windows but then restarts back to black screen with asus logo and spinning circle,
    won't go to safe mode or load windows start up or anything else.need help. thank you

MikeGina, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart

1. PC stuck on Asus logo only after restart - Similar Threads - stuck Asus logo

2. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  3. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  4. how to fix labtop stuck at logo after restart..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix labtop stuck at logo after restart..: How to fix stuck at the logo after restart the labtop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-labtop-stuck-at-logo-after-restart/8f2b8bc7-155c-4e43-8ec2-c153a929b71f
  5. how to fix labtop stuck at logo after restart..

how to fix labtop stuck at logo after restart..: How to fix stuck at the logo after restart the labtop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-labtop-stuck-at-logo-after-restart/8f2b8bc7-155c-4e43-8ec2-c153a929b71f
  6. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  7. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  8. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. PC freezes on logo after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes on logo after restart: Hi, I have laptop ASUS G501VW and I'm on Windows 10 Pro release preview channel. Since update to build 19042.487 when i send system to restart it is not loading after logo appears, had to press once power button to force stop machine, then it loads ok. Tried to recovery...
  10. Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant format windows, stuck after "asus logo": Hi guys, I bought an asus tranformerbook t200(with windows 10 update) on 11 august and was very happy with it. Occasionally, the laptop couldnt find any wifi networks but that was fixed quickly by just turning the computer on and off, until today. Today at school(my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rog laptop boot stuck

2. Hardware problems stuck on Asus logo

3. pc Stuck at booting asus rog

4. restarted computer now asus logo on screen,
  5. asus laptop when on stuck at asus logo