Windows 10: PC Stuck on Automatic Repair

Discus and support PC Stuck on Automatic Repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Fujitsu Workstation with windows 10 64 bit. i am facing an issue as my system is stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" for 2 days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by syedubaid1, Aug 25, 2020.

1. PC Stuck on Automatic Repair

Hi,

I am using Fujitsu Workstation with windows 10 64 bit. i am facing an issue as my system is stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" for 2 days now.TriedPC Stuck on Automatic Repair [​IMG] the system a couple of time but nothing happens. Attached the error snapshot. Please suggest.

:)

syedubaid1, Aug 25, 2020

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Stuck on automatic repair loop

Hi Gurupad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck on automatic repair loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 25, 2020
  4. speedyO5 Win User

PC Stuck on Automatic Repair

pc freezes on automatic repair screen

i cant do any of the mothods he has listed

speedyO5, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

PC Stuck on Automatic Repair

1. PC Stuck on Automatic Repair - Similar Threads - Stuck Automatic Repair

2. PC stuck at automatic repair page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck at automatic repair page: My Lenovo Thinkpad is in the middle of an automatic repair. tried every internet procedure, but to no avail. Bitlocker has locked the D: drive, so I've attempted numerous methods to retrieve the recovery password and key, including checking my Microsoft account. There is no...
  3. PC stuck at automatic repair page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck at automatic repair page: My Lenovo Thinkpad is in the middle of an automatic repair. tried every internet procedure, but to no avail. Bitlocker has locked the D: drive, so I've attempted numerous methods to retrieve the recovery password and key, including checking my Microsoft account. There is no...
  4. PC stuck at automatic repair page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.: PC starts up normally, then freezes during normal startup and turns off and then enters “preparing automatic repair” and gets stuck looping forever.I’ve tried f8 and f12 during startup. I cant get to the troubleshoot screen at all.I’ve tried hard power off, remove battery/ac...
  6. PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.: PC starts up normally, then freezes during normal startup and turns off and then enters “preparing automatic repair” and gets stuck looping forever.I’ve tried f8 and f12 during startup. I cant get to the troubleshoot screen at all.I’ve tried hard power off, remove battery/ac...
  7. PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.

8. PC stuck in a “preparing automatic repair”

PC stuck in a “preparing automatic repair”: So this morning I woke up and turned on my PC and it was slow at loading first. After a few minutes it came up with the “Automatic repair” which I’ve had this before and it worked fine. This time however it said it failed, I’ve been through everything. I’ve tried to go back...
  9. PC stuck in automatic repair loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck in automatic repair loop: Hello, I moved my PC recently and I forget to turn of the computer before unplugging it so I our it up stairs and once I plugged it tried to use the automatic repair but it popped up a blue screen saying my PC didn't start up correctly. I've tried nearly everything except...
  10. PC stuck in automatic repair loop

PC stuck in automatic repair loop: Hello, I wanted to format my SD Card (it is 4 partitions in EXT4), so opened diskmgmt and tried to delete all sd partitions. My PC's keyboard frozen, so i restarted pc and it keep restarting until I realized it is in boot loop, and i power off and power on pc. And windows...