Windows 10: Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol

Discus and support Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PMBHrto, Jul 23, 2020.

1. PMBHrto Win User

Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol

Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading symbol and its just not starting up anymore and i dont know what to do!

:)

PMBHrto, Jul 23, 2020
  2. PMBHrto Win User

Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading symbol and its just not starting up anymore and i dont know what to do!

PMBHrto, Aug 1, 2020
  3. After window 10 update its stuck on Black screen with loading sign

After I updated to windows 10 it got stuck on a black screen with loading symbol.

StevenAlcala, Aug 1, 2020
  4. bdxoul Win User

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol - Similar Threads - stuck black screen

2. stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stuck on loading screen.: hello, username:xxsopxhiexx there is some weird problem with Roblox. whenever I play Roblox I use my mobile hotspot and it works perfectly fine but today when I connected my mobile hotspot the Roblox website worked perfectly fine but whenever I join a game it freezes on the...
  3. Black screen with mouse and loading symbol

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with mouse and loading symbol: My computer was acting up so I restarted it. After initial start-up the screen comes up black with the mouse cursor and the loading symbol blinking. I've tried going into safe mode, but it keeps bringing me back to the black screen. I tried to go back to a previous update and...
  4. PC Blue loading screen stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Blue loading screen stuck: This is how it happened: So the PIN option was gone since last week so I tried to find a solution. I found a tutorial that says I have to delete files from NGC folder. After I deleted it, I tried to change my PIN but now the sign-in options thing is not loading. So I decided...
  5. Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login...

Infinite black loading screen (cursor loading symbol too) and cannot even reach the login...: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  6. Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...

Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until it a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  7. My laptop gets an infinite light black loading screen with the cursor loading symbol right...

My laptop gets an infinite light black loading screen with the cursor loading symbol right...: Edit: tried to do what someone recommended in a previous post on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. I did nearly everything I could to attempt to fix it. Here's what I tried: I pressed F8 to get this startup...
  8. Black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol that appears before an intended login...

Black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol that appears before an intended login...: Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. I did nearly everything I could to attempt to fix it. Here's what I tried: I pressed F8 to get this startup repair thing, which ended up not working; Tried to do a system restore but got some error saying it didn't...
  9. Stuck in loading or black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in loading or black screen: I tried to change my pagefile on my computer, then restarted it. After restarting it, when I try to log in it gets stuck in the loading screen. I decided to try the reset option clearing all data from it, but this ends in a black screen/no input to my screen. Anyone have...
  10. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen: My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen. The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging...