Windows 10: Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol

Discus and support Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PMBHrto, Jul 23, 2020.

1. PMBHrto Win User

Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol

Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading symbol and its just not starting up anymore and i dont know what to do!

:)

PMBHrto, Jul 23, 2020
  2. PMBHrto Win User

Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading symbol and its just not starting up anymore and i dont know what to do!

PMBHrto, Aug 1, 2020
  3. After window 10 update its stuck on Black screen with loading sign

After I updated to windows 10 it got stuck on a black screen with loading symbol.

StevenAlcala, Aug 1, 2020
  4. bdxoul Win User

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol - Similar Threads - stuck black screen

2. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  3. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck on black loading screen: I put my computer in sleep mode earlier and left it like that for two hours, and come back and it can’t turn on, which is typical when I leave it in sleep mode.I have to shut it down and when it restarts, it is stuck on the black loading screen. My keyboard is unresponsive,...
  4. Pc stuck on black loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows: For a few days I have a severe problem, because my computer won't boot up no matter what. The logo of motherboard displays as always, then after the windows logo and a few loading "spins" my screen go black and info about no signal pops off. It stays like this forever. I have...
  6. My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows

My pc is stuck on black screen after the loading to windows: For a few days I have a severe problem, because my computer won't boot up no matter what. The logo of motherboard displays as always, then after the windows logo and a few loading "spins" my screen go black and info about no signal pops off. It stays like this forever. I have...
  7. Ready or Not stuck on Black or Loading screen

in Windows 10 News
    Ready or Not stuck on Black or Loading screen: [ATTACH]If Ready or Not is stuck on a Black on startup or on the Loading screen on your Windows 11/10 PC, then this post is sure to help you. Ready or Not is among the best first-person shooter game. And it is playable on PC via Steam. However, like any other game, it also...
  8. Black screen with mouse and loading symbol

Black screen with mouse and loading symbol: My computer was acting up so I restarted it. After initial start-up the screen comes up black with the mouse cursor and the loading symbol blinking. I've tried going into safe mode, but it keeps bringing me back to the black screen. I tried to go back to a previous update and...
  9. Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...

Black infinite loading screen with cursor loading symbol before an intended login screen...: Note: tried to do what someone recommended in previous posts on command prompt but nothing came of it Basically I started getting this problem two days ago. Every time I started up my pc, it would boot normally until it a black screen with an infinite loading cursor symbol...
  10. Stuck in loading or black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck in loading or black screen: I tried to change my pagefile on my computer, then restarted it. After restarting it, when I try to log in it gets stuck in the loading screen. I decided to try the reset option clearing all data from it, but this ends in a black screen/no input to my screen. Anyone have...