Windows 10: PC stuck on Blue screen/automatic repair

Discus and support PC stuck on Blue screen/automatic repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased a reconditioned PC for my son for gaming. All was well until a week ago when he went to switch it on and all we got was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeccaHarriss MSS, May 25, 2020.

1. PC stuck on Blue screen/automatic repair

Hello,

I recently purchased a reconditioned PC for my son for gaming.

All was well until a week ago when he went to switch it on and all we got was a blue screen, it goes to

advanced settings but that’s it, we cannot get any further than troubleshoot. we have tried everything suggested on the internet, but as we cannot get to the desktop we are insure how to get it into safe mode.

I have seen the problems with windows 10 and wonder if this is connected?

thanks!

:)

BeccaHarriss MSS, May 25, 2020

2. How to get past blue Automatic Repair screen and into my PC?

Hi Ed,

Let us try resolving your concern with the blue Automatic Repair screen issue. We suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 25, 2020
  3. Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC

But now im stuck on the blue screen "Automatic Repair couldnt’t repair your computer”

WinfordTJJ, May 25, 2020
  4. subby Win User

PC stuck on Blue screen/automatic repair

Preparing automatic repair black screen afterwards stuck

Fixing this gaming PC for a friend. His computer gets stuck on the windows logo with the dotted spinning circle. In the past to fix this i've done a startup repair. But this time, the PC starts the Preparing Automatic Repair, then screen goes black, where normally it should be showing diagnosing your pc before loaded the Automatic Repair screen.

What should I attempt to try next?

subby, May 25, 2020
Thema:

PC stuck on Blue screen/automatic repair

1. PC stuck on Blue screen/automatic repair - Similar Threads - stuck Blue screen

2. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Automatic Repair screen: As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get...
  3. Stuck in Automatic Repair screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck in Automatic Repair screen: As the title says I'm stuck in the Automatic Repair screen and want to get out of it. I've been thinking of getting a new computer so I thought that maybe I could find a way to either unlock this and get the files out with a hard drive or if I can't get out of the screen, get...
  4. PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen: It began when I booted up my Laptop It was after an update if I remember right suddenly it went on that blue screen with the sad face, until it restarted.After the restart, I could see the start menu but it wouldn't react to anything, even after waiting a good amount of time....
  5. PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen: It began when I booted up my Laptop It was after an update if I remember right suddenly it went on that blue screen with the sad face, until it restarted.After the restart, I could see the start menu but it wouldn't react to anything, even after waiting a good amount of time....
  6. PC Stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen

7. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  8. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair: I recently got a firmware update notification on my lenovo laptop - I installed it, laptop was plugged in, everything was fine. When it rebooted, my computer bluescreened with the error message inaccessible boot device. I got to the recovery screen once, hit restart again to...
  9. Blue screen into stuck preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Stuck on automatic repair screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on automatic repair screen: My mother had came into my room and shut down my computer while I was on it. I tried to turn it back on but it then brought me to the automatic repair screen, I have looked at multiple methods to fix it and nothing worked. I don't know how to get out of the repair...