Windows 10: PC stuck on boot loop

Discus and support PC stuck on boot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i was trying to reset my pc because i bought it used. I tried resetting it, It was going ok until i needed more storage i dont dont if this could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alexisgarcia327, Aug 10, 2020.

1. PC stuck on boot loop

So i was trying to reset my pc because i bought it used. I tried resetting it, It was going ok until i needed more storage i dont dont if this could be a reason right now but it reset and i clicked windows 10 volume 7 because that was the only option it gave me and after that it starts trying to boot goes black and then comes back to that. I cant access anything because when i try to use system recovery or anything it says i need to use an administrator account but it doesnt let me login at all so i have to press "forgot your password or dont see your account?"and have to restart over and over again i cant access windows home nor command promt.

:)

Alexisgarcia327, Aug 10, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Aug 10, 2020
  4. PC stuck on boot loop

pc stuck at boot loop while open my pc

hi joydeep sir why this issues occured pc stuck at boot loop.

JoydeepSarkar685, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

PC stuck on boot loop

1. PC stuck on boot loop - Similar Threads - stuck boot loop

2. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  3. PC stuck in repair boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in repair boot loop: Hi, I have an i7-6700k with a MSI Z170A gaming m3 mobo, and 32 gigs of Corsair dom plat ram normally running at 3100mhz, rated at 3200. I tried moving the speeds up to 3200,but now my computer is stuck in the auto repair boot loop and i cant do ANYTHING. It won't allow me to...
  4. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  5. PC stuck in boot loop

PC stuck in boot loop: The last time i had my pc on it installed a windows update and turned itself off afterwards. The next day i tried to turn it on but it wouldn’t accept my PIN or password and soon after that everytime i restarted it it comes up with a “Your PC did not start correctly” error....
  6. PC stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC is stuck in a boot loop.

My PC is stuck in a boot loop.: Since updating to windows 11 it has caused me issues to I reverted back to windows 10, since this it has not booted once, it's just an endless loop of booting and blue screen, it doesn't even get as far as the windows symbol in order to get safe boot.Please help, at this rate...
  8. My PC is stuck in a boot loop.

My PC is stuck in a boot loop.: Since updating to windows 11 it has caused me issues to I reverted back to windows 10, since this it has not booted once, it's just an endless loop of booting and blue screen, it doesn't even get as far as the windows symbol in order to get safe boot.Please help, at this rate...
  9. PC stuck in boot loop

PC stuck in boot loop: Hi there. So i recently updated my graphics card driver and i think i’ve installed one which isn’t compatible with my graphics card as once my pc restarted, it would load the bios screen just fine but then fail to load Windows 10 and instead freeze on a static-like screen....
  10. Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop: I searched half of the internet and had everything i couldn't fix that can be done on others computer but not mines because mines don't even have the file or every option doesn't work at all. I have tried everything and to the point of giving up, I've tried the recovery usb...