Windows 10: PC stuck on boot loop

Discus and support PC stuck on boot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i was trying to reset my pc because i bought it used. I tried resetting it, It was going ok until i needed more storage i dont dont if this could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alexisgarcia327, Aug 10, 2020.

1. PC stuck on boot loop

So i was trying to reset my pc because i bought it used. I tried resetting it, It was going ok until i needed more storage i dont dont if this could be a reason right now but it reset and i clicked windows 10 volume 7 because that was the only option it gave me and after that it starts trying to boot goes black and then comes back to that. I cant access anything because when i try to use system recovery or anything it says i need to use an administrator account but it doesnt let me login at all so i have to press "forgot your password or dont see your account?"and have to restart over and over again i cant access windows home nor command promt.

:)

Alexisgarcia327, Aug 10, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Aug 10, 2020
  4. PC stuck on boot loop

pc stuck at boot loop while open my pc

hi joydeep sir why this issues occured pc stuck at boot loop.

JoydeepSarkar685, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

PC stuck on boot loop

1. PC stuck on boot loop - Similar Threads - stuck boot loop

2. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  3. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in boot loop: I have been stuck in a boot loop for a while now and can't find any helpful tips. When I turn on my computer I have 2 options to choose an operating system or the advanced options. There is continue, use a device, use another operating system, and turn off your pc. There is...
  4. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC stuck in boot loop

PC stuck in boot loop: Hi there. So i recently updated my graphics card driver and i think i’ve installed one which isn’t compatible with my graphics card as once my pc restarted, it would load the bios screen just fine but then fail to load Windows 10 and instead freeze on a static-like screen....
  6. Stuck in boot loop

Stuck in boot loop: Hi, we just bought a brand new computer a week ago and on the first day having it when we went to turn it on it wouldn’t. The lights turn on then it immediately shuts off and it does that over and over again. Doesn’t even get far enough for the screen to turn on. But when we...
  7. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in boot loop: I tried restoring windows 10 to an older version of Windows via the recovery menu in settings. It is now repeatedly in a boot loop and I can't do anything otherwise. I have a windows installation media but aside from that I cannot access anything. It starts booting by saying...
  8. Stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a boot loop: I factory reset my laptop and now it won't boot. It takes me to the screen where you enter the time zone, then it goes to "Why did my PC restart?" Then it goes back to the beginning. I've tried factory resetting it again and I've tried safe mode. Any other suggestions? I also...
  9. Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot into the PC: Stuck at boot loop: I searched half of the internet and had everything i couldn't fix that can be done on others computer but not mines because mines don't even have the file or every option doesn't work at all. I have tried everything and to the point of giving up, I've tried the recovery usb...
  10. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in boot loop: I really hope I'm able to communicate everything I've tried here, because it's been a lot so far :P The problem first happened when I tried to install new RealTek audio drivers because my sound failed. Part of that process is to reboot after uninstalling the old drivers....