Windows 10: Pc stuck on boot screen

Discus and support Pc stuck on boot screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just recently bought a new pc and it was working fine until a few weeks ago it gets stuck on the boot screen with the Gigabyte logo. The options for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _Andrew_360, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Pc stuck on boot screen

I just recently bought a new pc and it was working fine until a few weeks ago it gets stuck on the boot screen with the Gigabyte logo. The options for BIOS boot menu and Q-flash are unresponsive and I usually takes a few hours for my pc to boot. Other cases when i turn on my pc the screen doesn't even turn on and just says no signal detected however you can hear the pc starting. In both cases the pc makes strange spluttering noises and just doesn't boot. This only happens sometimes though so one day it might be working fine and other days it just doesn't boot.

:)

_Andrew_360, Sep 13, 2021

2. Stuck on Yellow Boot Screen

Hi Prometeo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that after updating the system it is stuck at boot screen. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which was the latest update you tried to update your system?
    • What is the make and model of you PC/Laptop?
    • Are you able to get into Desktop screen after waiting for long time?
    • What happens when you force shutdown and restart the machine?
    Please post us back with above information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 13, 2021
  3. Unable to boot the PC, stuck in recovery mode screen​

Hi Joe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to boot the PC normally as it is stuck in recovery mode.

1. Were there any recent updates installed on the PC?
    2. What is the exact make and model of the PC?

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Boot the PC into safe mode with networking and check if you are able to login. Refer the article to

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    , refer the section
    From a black or blank screen.

Method 2:

Perform a system restore to revert the PC back to the state when everything was working fine. Refer the article

Recovery options in Windows 10
    , refer the section
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC.

Note:
    Do not reset the PC; resetting the PC will remove all the data and installed programs from the PC.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 13, 2021
  4. Pc stuck on boot screen

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

Pc stuck on boot screen

1. Pc stuck on boot screen - Similar Threads - stuck boot screen

2. PC stuck on windows loading screen on boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on windows loading screen on boot: Hello, I recently installed more RAM into my pc replaced old RAM so that all modules are the same and installed an updated version of AMD StoreMI. On the restart after installing StoreMI my pc gets stuck on boot at the windows logo with the circling dots. I have tried the...
  3. Pc is stuck in boot up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is stuck in boot up screen: When I went to restart my desktop computer last night it went into auto repair mode which caught me off guard because I’ve had this pc for 2 years and had no issues but now all the sudden it goes into auto repair mode and won’t let me into my computer when I try and figure...
  4. Pc is stuck in boot up screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc is stuck in boot up screen: When I went to restart my desktop computer last night it went into auto repair mode which caught me off guard because I’ve had this pc for 2 years and had no issues but now all the sudden it goes into auto repair mode and won’t let me into my computer when I try and figure...
  5. Pc is stuck in boot up screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Pc stuck on boot screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on boot screen: I was updating drivers yesterday on my pc and when I went to restart my pc to apply updates it never got past the boot screen. I have tried to restart it several times to no avail. Also tried to restore to a previous point but just get an error. Also tried resting my pc and...
  7. Pc stuck on boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc stuck on boot screen: I was updating drivers yesterday on my pc and when I went to restart my pc to apply updates it never got past the boot screen. I have tried to restart it several times to no avail. Also tried to restore to a previous point but just get an error. Also tried resting my pc and...
  8. Pc stuck on boot screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. PC is stuck on boot screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC is stuck on boot screen: Recently I had some issues with my PC getting stuck in boot screen. I was able to enter safe mode but I couldn’t find the problem. I eventually gave up, put my important files on a USB, and decided to reset the PC. It was all fine through out the reset process. It finished...
  10. Pc stuck in boot screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc stuck in boot screen: [IMG]When i boot up my pc it is stuck on this screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-in-boot-screen/8f1bfc2b-fc51-4ac1-91f3-10e780b7d6b5