Windows 10: PC stuck on desktop with constant loading cursor

Discus and support PC stuck on desktop with constant loading cursor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC was running perfectly fine until this morning when it wouldn't connect to the internet. I restarted and then it was stuck on a black screen. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KRhind, Nov 9, 2019.

1. KRhind Win User

PC stuck on desktop with constant loading cursor

My PC was running perfectly fine until this morning when it wouldn't connect to the internet. I restarted and then it was stuck on a black screen. I restarted again and eventually got to the desktop, however its stuck once more. I cant click on any icons or open anything and when I hover over the task bar my cursor turns into a little blue loading circle. I started a disk repair from the Advanced options to no avail. I booted into safe mode and the same thing is happening. My screen keeps flicking from blank to my normal desktop but the loading cursor persists and I cannot do anything.... please help.

:)

KRhind, Nov 9, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 9, 2019
  3. JohnnyGui Win User
    Cursor stuck on loading after saving dialog using Edge

In Edge, when opening the "Save Picture As..." dialog box on certain websites, and then clicking Save or Cancel on the saving dialog, the cursor will be stuck as a blue loading circle.

A good example is the following wallpaper website: Desktop Wallpapers — Candidly Keri
    Click on a wallpaper to enlarge it, then right-click on it and choose Save picture as... Then cancel the saving box and the cursor will be stuck on a loading blue circle sign.

Anyone else experiencing this?

JohnnyGui, Nov 9, 2019
  4. PC stuck on desktop with constant loading cursor

Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

PC stuck on desktop with constant loading cursor

1. PC stuck on desktop with constant loading cursor - Similar Threads - stuck desktop constant

2. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading: I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After i had logged in there was a message on my desktop letting me know about a new windows update. I had tried clicking on it and...
  3. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading: I logged in to my old laptop to recover some files and it was a bit slow to even start and just for a note i have not used it in about 8 months. After i had logged in there was a message on my desktop letting me know about a new windows update. I had tried clicking on it and...
  4. Windows 10 desktop not fully loading and cursor stuck loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cant load up my desktop and constantly stuck on automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant load up my desktop and constantly stuck on automatic repair failure: Really need help because this is frustrating. So i was playing a game on my computer and i couldnt tab out of anything and just turned off my pc with the power button. I turn it back on and it has automatic repair going. It says automatic repair fails and i tried to run a sfc...
  6. Cant load up my desktop and constantly stuck on automatic repair failure

Cant load up my desktop and constantly stuck on automatic repair failure: Really need help because this is frustrating. So i was playing a game on my computer and i couldnt tab out of anything and just turned off my pc with the power button. I turn it back on and it has automatic repair going. It says automatic repair fails and i tried to run a sfc...
  7. Cant load up my desktop and constantly stuck on automatic repair failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Cursor stuck on loading after updating to w11

Cursor stuck on loading after updating to w11: Since I've updated to windows 11 the cursor is permanently displaying the loading blue circle, it appears to not affect the usability of the system, but it's quite annoying.I have already tryed the clean boot and it does nothing....
  9. Cursor stuck at loading...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor stuck at loading...: HI! When i enter my PC and i'm on my desktop screen, then my cursor start loading and won't stop. I can't click or use my screen, i can only use my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-stuck-at-loading/31e51846-d6fe-43ba-96f6-a691613033a3
  10. Mouse cursor constantly loading (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor constantly loading (Windows 10): I have an HP laptop with a wireless mouse connected to it. I don't remember doing anything in particular but since 3 days ago my mouse cursor is constantly loading even when I'm not running any program. It looks like the picture below. [ATTACH] It doesn't seem to affect my...