Windows 10: PC stuck on Just a Moment

Discus and support PC stuck on Just a Moment in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded the latest windows update assistant on my laptop. After it finished installation, I'm stuck on the login screen, when I enter the password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MadhavMukund, Jan 2, 2021.

1. PC stuck on Just a Moment

I downloaded the latest windows update assistant on my laptop. After it finished installation, I'm stuck on the login screen, when I enter the password it keeps showing just a moment for sometime and then gets back to the login screen again. I tried to reinstall windows via USB media creation tool and also tried via DVD. None of them worked and the problem still remains the same. Any sort of help is appreciated.

:)

MadhavMukund, Jan 2, 2021
  2. John Zab Win User

Stuck At Just A Moment! Please Help!

Hi,

To get help in fixing the issue regarding with being stuck at Just A Moment, we suggest that you perform a repair upgrade.

You may take a look at this
    Wiki Article
    by Andre Da Costa for the steps.

Let us know the outcome.

John Zab, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Stuck on the "Just a Moment..." Screen

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below link replied by Yashwanth Kotakuri
    on 28th October 2015 and verify the result.

Windows 10 stuck at "just a moment" (already installed)

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 2, 2021
  4. PC stuck on Just a Moment

Windows 10 Activation Stuck on "Just a Moment"

I've seen other posts about hanging on installs, but I am not trying an install. Just got a new Lenovo X1 Carbon with Win 10 installed. Powered up and went through a few activation steps. Chose the Express installation. Now I am stuck with a screen that
    says "Just a Moment" with spinning circles. Tried to reboot, but it goes back to the same screen after booting every time. Any suggestions?

Makemeweak, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

PC stuck on Just a Moment

1. PC stuck on Just a Moment - Similar Threads - stuck Moment

2. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  3. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  4. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on just a moment loading screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  5. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

PC stuck on just a moment loading screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  7. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...: I was installing windows but my screen got stucked on just moment.Somehow I managed to go to the recovery page but when I choose CMD there was defaultuser0 which was not my PC account.what should I do now.I am scared.please help me ...........
  9. Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...

Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...: I was installing windows but my screen got stucked on just moment.Somehow I managed to go to the recovery page but when I choose CMD there was defaultuser0 which was not my PC account.what should I do now.I am scared.please help me ...........
  10. Got stucked on just a moment while installing a windows 10 using media creation tool...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows setup just a moment

2. windows 10 stuck on just a moment