Windows 10: Pc stuck on lenovo logo

Discus and support Pc stuck on lenovo logo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hei, I had an update on my pc lenovo idepad 720s, and i clicked on «shutdown and update» option, and later i turned my pc back on and the update was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertThang, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Pc stuck on lenovo logo

Hei, I had an update on my pc lenovo idepad 720s, and i clicked on «shutdown and update» option, and later i turned my pc back on and the update was done. After 3-4 minutes of using my pc as normal, the bluescreen popped up. After this bluescreen the pc shows the lenovo logo and tries to start the OS, but then the pc goes back to the logo, like a loop. Even after i restart the pc the loop always happen. Any solution for this?

:)

RobertThang, Nov 12, 2020
  2. CalebDeng Win User

Lenovo Thinkpad restart stuck at Lenovo logo

I have a Lenovo Thinkpad x1 Carbon 5th, and I found that sometimes when I restart it, It turns off, tries to boot up, then it's stuck at the Lenovo logo. There's a line of "To interrupt normal startup, press Enter" at the bottom of the screen, and it never
    gets to the spinning wheel screen. I've tried to press the Enter key when it's stuck, but it didn't respond. The problem never happens if I just shut down my computer then turn it on.

I've searched for solutions online, but their case is which the computer is stuck at the restarting screen, which differs from my case.

How can I fix this problem? (I updated the BIOS but the problem still occurs)

CalebDeng, Nov 12, 2020
  3. shawna Win User
    Stuck in boot loop after 1809 upgrade on Lenovo Y700 laptop

Hi all,

After upgrading to 1809 from 1803 my laptop is stuck in boot loop. The boot sequence is now - Lenovo logo, blank screen, Lenovo logo (different resolution), blank screen, reboot.

Here's what I tried -

Windows 10 repair (created now from the new 1809 media tool):
    • System restore - no restore points have been created.
    • Startup Repair - did not work ("couldn't repair your PC"). Log file contains "Failure while setup is in progress".
    • Uninstall updates - unable to uninstall feature update ("we ran into a problem"). Was able to uninstall quality update 3 times but I'm not sure it's doing anything (still not booting).
    • chkdsk /r C: found no bad sectors.
    • sfc /scannow /offbootdir /offwindir found some bad data, but looking at the log it looks like these are just temporary files.
    • bootrec /fixmbr works but bootrec /fixboot prints "Access is denied" (I mounted the EFI partition and ran bcdboot but still got the same error).

Kyhi’s Rescue Disk:
    • I see my data on the C / system partition, so it doesn't look like the whole disk is corrupted.
    • I tried to enable safe mode by modifying the boot loader with EasyBCD to wait for my input on boot, but when I press F8 and choose safe mode the computer just reboots again.

Any suggestions on what else I can try before doing a clean install?

Log files: logs.zip

shawna, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Pc stuck on lenovo logo

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Pc stuck on lenovo logo

1. Pc stuck on lenovo logo - Similar Threads - stuck lenovo logo

2. Windows 11 pc stuck on windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pc stuck on windows logo: I have a pc that was working completely fine, but I restarted it and now every time i try to turn it on it just goes onto the loading screen and just stays there. It shows the windows 11 logo and the circle loading thingy. I restarted so many times and tried to follow...
  3. Windows 11 pc stuck on windows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 pc stuck on windows logo: I have a pc that was working completely fine, but I restarted it and now every time i try to turn it on it just goes onto the loading screen and just stays there. It shows the windows 11 logo and the circle loading thingy. I restarted so many times and tried to follow...
  4. Laptop is stuck on windows boot manager,i neither see lenovo logo or windows logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is stuck on windows boot manager,i neither see lenovo logo or windows logo.: My lenovo flex 2 laptop is stuck on windows boot menu, I neither see lenovo logo nor windows logo and after restarting several still stuck on it. Tried accessing BIOS SETTING but i ask for password which i can't recall. Please help, thanks in advance to community....
  5. Laptop is stuck on windows boot manager,i neither see lenovo logo or windows logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is stuck on windows boot manager,i neither see lenovo logo or windows logo.: My lenovo flex 2 laptop is stuck on windows boot menu, I neither see lenovo logo nor windows logo and after restarting several still stuck on it. Tried accessing BIOS SETTING but i ask for password which i can't recall. Please help, thanks in advance to community....
  6. Laptop is stuck on windows boot manager,i neither see lenovo logo or windows logo.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck at Lenovo logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuck at Lenovo logo: Every time i update my PC's drivers and reboot it, the PC gets stuck at Lenovo logo and there is no other way to get in without formatting the PC. Its the third time now. I searched the internet but nothing matches the problem i am facing. So, is there any way by which this...
  8. Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver

Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver: Hello! 2 days ago I installed the default camera driver for my laptop that for some reason wasn't showing up in the device manager. I decided to restart so that it would apply properly. I've been stuck on the lenovo logo since. I press and hold the power button to force shut...
  9. DELL PC stuck on logo

DELL PC stuck on logo: I got a notification on my Dell windows 10 PC. It said my F drive was almost full. When I checked it showed an option to compress the file to create more space. I checked the box and then tried to restart my computer. Now it only displays the logo. Windows will not start and...
  10. Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo

Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo: Hello, I hope someone can help me with this and so il explain this with as much detail as possible so you get an idea of what im working with. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320. It was working perfectly fine and I simply turned it off normally using the start button etc,...