Windows 10: Pc stuck on loading up screen

Discus and support Pc stuck on loading up screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi since yesterday I restarted my pc after downloading valorant as it requires a system restart after dowloading I pressed the restart button and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaneFloyd1, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Pc stuck on loading up screen

Hi since yesterday I restarted my pc after downloading valorant as it requires a system restart after dowloading I pressed the restart button and it then said your pc ran into some problems and before noticing I just pressed the restart button

after this my pc kept loading up and then restarting I then got to the automatic repair screen and factory reset my pc and got rid of all my files

afte the factory reset said 100% it then went to the loading screen with the circle at the bottom but no windows loading screen after about 4-5 hours nothing changed so i restarted my pc again

after this my pc jsut gets stuck on loading screen with the circle at the bottom and no windows screen in the middle and now none of the steps to get to the automatic repair screen works,what should I do

kind regards jane floyd

:)

JaneFloyd1, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Amitk Win User

Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Pc stuck on loading up screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Pc stuck on loading up screen

1. Pc stuck on loading up screen - Similar Threads - stuck loading screen

2. Windows 10 Stuck on Load-up Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Stuck on Load-up Screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thibbs23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4c5s7/windows_10_stuck_on_loadup_screen/
  3. Stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at loading screen: I have seen this thread on here before and no one ever has an answer to it... they just keep saying to enter safe mode through hard resetting 3 times. Its still a black screen, and I'm not sure why no one understands that there is no option to do anything else. Every time I...
  4. stuck on windows start up loading screen?

stuck on windows start up loading screen?: I have a Lenovo Legion Y540 with a gtx 1650 and an i7. I restarted my laptop after leaving it on for several days. it stays stuck on the boot up loading screen (the legion logo and spinning dots at the bottom), I tried restarting to no success, after restarting 2 times it...
  5. Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc stuck on black screen with loading symbol: Im unsure why but unplugged my pc after it wouldnt respond and i tried restarting so I unpluged but now its stuck on the black screen with a loading symbol and its just not starting up anymore and i dont know what to do!...
  6. My pc is stuck with a grey screen before loading up to lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is stuck with a grey screen before loading up to lockscreen: Hi everyone, I recently got a theme for my windows that chnaged a whole bunch of aspects of the appearance including the look of folders and icons. However when i tried to switch the theme to a different one, my screen went grey. I force restarted my laptop and that grey...
  7. stuck on loading screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stuck on loading screen.: hello, username:xxsopxhiexx there is some weird problem with Roblox. whenever I play Roblox I use my mobile hotspot and it works perfectly fine but today when I connected my mobile hotspot the Roblox website worked perfectly fine but whenever I join a game it freezes on the...
  8. PC loads Windows but monitor is stuck at Windows loading screen. Help!

PC loads Windows but monitor is stuck at Windows loading screen. Help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RagingSilk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eo8zbc/pc_loads_windows_but_monitor_is_stuck_at_windows/
  9. PC Blue loading screen stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Blue loading screen stuck: This is how it happened: So the PIN option was gone since last week so I tried to find a solution. I found a tutorial that says I have to delete files from NGC folder. After I deleted it, I tried to change my PIN but now the sign-in options thing is not loading. So I decided...
  10. Problem when starting pc, stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem when starting pc, stuck on loading screen: So I started my computer like usual with no updates before shutting it down previously. When turning on It had a blue windows logo and white dots rotating on my screen before switching to a screen of the same thing but without the windows logo. I tried holding shift when...