Windows 10: Pc stuck on loading up screen

Discus and support Pc stuck on loading up screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi since yesterday I restarted my pc after downloading valorant as it requires a system restart after dowloading I pressed the restart button and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaneFloyd1, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Pc stuck on loading up screen

Hi since yesterday I restarted my pc after downloading valorant as it requires a system restart after dowloading I pressed the restart button and it then said your pc ran into some problems and before noticing I just pressed the restart button

after this my pc kept loading up and then restarting I then got to the automatic repair screen and factory reset my pc and got rid of all my files

afte the factory reset said 100% it then went to the loading screen with the circle at the bottom but no windows loading screen after about 4-5 hours nothing changed so i restarted my pc again

after this my pc jsut gets stuck on loading screen with the circle at the bottom and no windows screen in the middle and now none of the steps to get to the automatic repair screen works,what should I do

kind regards jane floyd

:)

JaneFloyd1, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Amitk Win User

Stuck on Windows Loading Screen

i have an old pc . i have installed a graphic card . it working fine when i newly format my pc but untill i shut down & turn power off . after i switch on my pc back it stuck on loading screen , sometimes on bios flash screen ,Sometimes it boot up then my pc freeze .when i removed graphic card it boot up & works fine . this problem is haunting me for months . i don't know which parts in my pc damaged. is it graphic card or motherboard or ram or cpu or hdd . i'm lost here..

Amitk, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check out Annu Singh’s answer in this thread:
    Windows 10 stuck on loading screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Pc stuck on loading up screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

Pc stuck on loading up screen

1. Pc stuck on loading up screen - Similar Threads - stuck loading screen

2. PC stuck on perpetual loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on perpetual loading screen: PC stuck on loading screen helpHi, I've had my computer for the past 7 months. I had never encountered such issues before. I am currently stuck on the loading screen, the only option I have is to enter UEFI and BIOS, even then, it will put me on a perpetual "preparing...
  3. Pc stuck on Windows Loading screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc stuck on Windows Loading screen: A couple of weeks back i did a windows update and i went into advanced options and tocked off a couple of drivers foolishly for it to download, now whenever i boot windows its stuck and wont let me into it. On my Pc it shows Medion when booting but on other PCs it shows 7...
  4. Pc stuck on Windows Loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on Windows Loading screen: A couple of weeks back i did a windows update and i went into advanced options and tocked off a couple of drivers foolishly for it to download, now whenever i boot windows its stuck and wont let me into it. On my Pc it shows Medion when booting but on other PCs it shows 7...
  5. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  6. PC is stuck on a blue loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is stuck on a blue loading screen: It's stuck on a blue loading screen and nothing I've tried is working. How do I get it to go away? I can't access anything on the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-stuck-on-a-blue-loading-screen/d44ac7be-ca60-4871-8e2b-f6bb4ec80c85
  7. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  8. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  9. PC Stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Pc stuck at loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc stuck at loading screen: So i was reseting my pc, and then all of a sudden i got a blue screen while its reseting. Now its just stuck at the loading screen. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-at-loading-screen/6ce236f7-6b0a-44a7-9c88-48d7f8f65114