Windows 10: Pc stuck on "Please Wait"

Discus and support Pc stuck on "Please Wait" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I think I know what the problem might be, but I am unsure on how to rectify it. Yesterday I wanted to fix an error while trying to run directx for an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Stinkeepoo, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Pc stuck on "Please Wait"

I think I know what the problem might be, but I am unsure on how to rectify it. Yesterday I wanted to fix an error while trying to run directx for an old game. I followed a YouTube video to open turn windows features on or off feature, which strangely wasn't loading anything up. So I followed thisYouTube that I followed video to enable windows module installer in services.msc, but didn't work still. So I turned windows module installer to automatic, still nothing happened so I gave up, Turned the pc off and woke up today to find it stuck on please wait, and I guess it's stuck trying to automatically start modules installer which is not going to load (I don't know why). I ran the pc in safe mode, and it's still stuck on please wait. I just want a way to reset the modules installer service on services.msc. Can anyone please guide me?

submitted by /u/Stinkeepoo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Stinkeepoo, Aug 26, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Files waiting to be burned on disk error

Hello,

As you want to remove the notification for "Files waiting to be burned", I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open This PC.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Burn\Temporary Burn Folder
    • Delete the files preset in the above location and check for status.

Note: This will delete the files which have been selected to burn on CD/DVD.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 26, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

Pc stuck on "Please Wait"

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Pc stuck on "Please Wait"

1. Pc stuck on "Please Wait" - Similar Threads - stuck Please Wait

2. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC: Hi, Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz32.0 GB RAM64-bit OSNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiCT1000BX500SSD1 and PNY CS900 500 GB SSDASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 My initial problems began when my PC upon start would load on the "please wait" screen for more than 20+ minutes....
  3. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC: Hi, Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz32.0 GB RAM64-bit OSNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiCT1000BX500SSD1 and PNY CS900 500 GB SSDASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 My initial problems began when my PC upon start would load on the "please wait" screen for more than 20+ minutes....
  4. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  6. RDP Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP Stuck at please wait: I have a windows 10 pc, and I am using Cisco Anyconnect VPN, and connecting to my desktop at work. I keep getting the “please wait” screen on my laptop. It never goes away. I can’t be driving 30 miles just to go reboot my PC in the office which defeats the purpose. Is there a...
  7. Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  8. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  9. My pc stucks on "please wait" screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc stucks on "please wait" screen: Hello. Yesterday, I try to turn on my pc but it stucks on loading screen all the time. I tried with automatic repair and choosed options for repair, restore and reset but the situation is the same. Now, I'm trying to enter in safe mode but pc stucks on "please wait" screen...
  10. Windows stuck on please wait

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck on please wait: Hello folks! I need help. Coming to point, I was facing some error related to dll (aom 0x00007b error) launching Age of Mythology. I came to know it can be fixed by copying 5 dll files to system32 folder. These files are associated with visual C++ redist. mfc100.dll,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. create recovery drive windows 10 stuck on please wait