Windows 10: Pc stuck on preparing Windows without loading icon

Discus and support Pc stuck on preparing Windows without loading icon in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop was going VERY slow like in slowmotion and the Windows programs took 5 mins roughly to respond now i thought IT was getting fixed by updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bilsarius, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Pc stuck on preparing Windows without loading icon

My laptop was going VERY slow like in slowmotion and the Windows programs took 5 mins roughly to respond now i thought IT was getting fixed by updating Windows its stuck on preparing Windows dont turn of the computer without a loading icon Just the text nothing else for 20 minutes already i really need help my specs are: Intel I7 8th gen GTX 1060 16gb of ram The laptop is An ROG strix hero II

submitted by /u/bilsarius
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bilsarius, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Cris C Win User

My Pc is Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

My Pc is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair and i tried to reboot it 3 times but it failed and instead of loading in the automatic Repair, it just loaded the icon of windows and no words or loading. I also tried to take the ac adapter off but nothing happened.
    I also dont have the disk of the safe mode or usb. Please help

Cris C, Aug 2, 2020
  3. My pc is stuck at the booting screen and is still stuck at prepareing automatic repair loading screen

When i tried to open my pc and later saw that my system was stuck at the loading logo of windows 10 and i even tried the hard shutdown process 3 times but later it is stuck on the screen with preparing automatic repairing. The pc is stuck and is not able
    to boot into safe mode either or i cannot get to the Advance option screen to continue my further proceeding for the repairs like last update point restore and all stuff like that. ..... Please help me with it as soon as possible....

-Atharv

Atharv R.Gachchi, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Pc stuck on preparing Windows without loading icon

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Pc stuck on preparing Windows without loading icon

1. Pc stuck on preparing Windows without loading icon - Similar Threads - stuck preparing without

2. Epic Games Launcher stuck on Preparing or Loading

in Windows 10 News
    Epic Games Launcher stuck on Preparing or Loading: [IMG]When we open the Epic Games Launcher on our computer, it says, “Preparing the Epic Games Launcher”. At that moment, the launcher accesses its cache, files stored on your computer, and its server to get things in place. Usually, the screen goes away after a few seconds....
  3. PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.: PC starts up normally, then freezes during normal startup and turns off and then enters “preparing automatic repair” and gets stuck looping forever.I’ve tried f8 and f12 during startup. I cant get to the troubleshoot screen at all.I’ve tried hard power off, remove battery/ac...
  4. PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Stuck in Preparing Automatic repair.: PC starts up normally, then freezes during normal startup and turns off and then enters “preparing automatic repair” and gets stuck looping forever.I’ve tried f8 and f12 during startup. I cant get to the troubleshoot screen at all.I’ve tried hard power off, remove battery/ac...
  5. My pc stuck at preparation for restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc stuck at preparation for restart: My pc was lagging so I tried to reset it but igut stuck in preparing for restart for hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-stuck-at-preparation-for-restart/3aa4bed1-ec88-49dd-8bc2-65f806a5753d
  6. My pc stuck at preparation for restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc stuck at preparation for restart: My pc was lagging so I tried to reset it but igut stuck in preparing for restart for hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-stuck-at-preparation-for-restart/3aa4bed1-ec88-49dd-8bc2-65f806a5753d
  7. Preparing Windows stuck!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preparing Windows stuck!: Hi, I wanted to change my language in Windows 10 to english. I downloaded packages and when I switched language I had to reboot pc. Now it was like 30 minutes ago and I'm stuck on "Preparing Windows. Don't turn off your computer" page. What should I do? I don't want to lose...
  8. Preparing Automatic Repair - Stuck - Not loading Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing Automatic Repair - Stuck - Not loading Windows: After a recent update, and a disconnect suddenly, PC is stuck in "Preparing Automatic Repair". I rebooted several times including 3 times at on/off restart to try to get into Safe Mode. No success. Should my hard drive light be on while "Preparing Automatic Repair" is in...
  9. Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Preparing Automatic Repair screen(Not loading): [IMG] Hi i have recently encountered this problem when i shutdown manually using the power off button. I had no issues with this but recently it just gave me this problem. I only had my laptop for 1 month++ but im sure it not running at its fullest potential as i bought it...
  10. Preparing automatic repair - stuck - Desktop won't load Windows, stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    Preparing automatic repair - stuck - Desktop won't load Windows, stuck: Hello everyone, hope some experts can read and maybe help me out. I am frustrated. I have a problem which I tried to research first in many forums,videos, etc., and now I am exhausted after a couple of weeks tryingto find a solution.I bought at CyberpowerPC a desktop...