Windows 10: Pc stuck on recover screen

Discus and support Pc stuck on recover screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I start my pc Then I’m stuck on the recovery screen to install windowS and my screen look glitched when I press a button on the keyboard nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KingDJ1, Apr 4, 2020.

1. KingDJ1 Win User

Pc stuck on recover screen

I start my pc Then I’m stuck on the recovery screen to install windowS and my screen look glitched when I press a button on the keyboard nothing happens it stays on the same screen I don’t know what to do I need help Pc stuck on recover screen a1fbfd5a-e5e2-4ca2-ba25-43107f4a977a?upload=true.jpg Pc stuck on recover screen 122a3afe-3802-49cc-b6d6-92eba4f2f0eb?upload=true.jpg

:)

KingDJ1, Apr 4, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Pc is stuck on recovering a file!

Hi everyone,

My PC was running a bit slow so I used F11 on the start screen to completely wipe my PC system but with back-up. It is now at 34% it was going well until it started restore a file called: E:\RECOVER\factory.wsi.
    it has been 14 hours and it is still stuck on 34% at recovering that file. Does anyone know my PC is ever gonna finish this and is there a solution for this?

Computernoob_731, Apr 4, 2020
  4. bdxoul Win User

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Pc stuck on recover screen - Similar Threads - stuck recover screen

2. My pc is stuck on the same screen after I tried to Recover windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on the same screen after I tried to Recover windows 10: I encounter bugs and crashes with windows 11 so I wanted to change back to windows 10, when I pressed recover my computer restarted as it should and then a text came on my screen saying “Recovering past windows version” Then an error came that said there was a problem and my...
  3. My pc is stuck on the same screen after I tried to Recover windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on the same screen after I tried to Recover windows 10: I encounter bugs and crashes with windows 11 so I wanted to change back to windows 10, when I pressed recover my computer restarted as it should and then a text came on my screen saying “Recovering past windows version” Then an error came that said there was a problem and my...
  4. My pc is stuck on the same screen after I tried to Recover windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC Stuck on loading screen

PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  6. Pc stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on welcome screen: I formated my pc and now when i turn it on its stuck on the welcome screen. Its been like this for more than an hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-welcome-screen/c5cc6719-243d-4cad-9fd6-a29692b4b53e
  7. Pc stuck on recover screen

Pc stuck on recover screen: The pc is stuck on a blue recover screen no matter how many times we reset it. The mouse and keyboard are not working so we cant fix it. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-recover-screen/ff1fca17-a15e-4bf7-8489-2a158da2833a
  8. Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

Recovering this PC stuck at 30%: I was trying to factory reset my PC due to some problems. I was doing so using a recovery USB drive that I created earlier. But the recovery is stuck at 30% since long and I don't know what to do. Please help me because I need this PC working soon.[IMG]...
  9. Recovering this pc stuck at 30%

Recovering this pc stuck at 30%: I didnt know what is happening with me on my dell Inspiron 5570 Laptop I had some issues while turing it on and it had showed me an error "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. i tried recovering my system from recovery USB drive several times but failed. Each time it was stucked in 30%....
  10. Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

Recovering this PC stuck at 30%: Recovering this PC stuck at 30% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-this-pc-stuck-at-30/61901c44-a543-4861-96c6-17c7924d7cf5