Windows 10: Pc stuck on recover screen

Discus and support Pc stuck on recover screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The pc is stuck on a blue recover screen no matter how many times we reset it. The mouse and keyboard are not working so we cant fix it. Help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JulieDoria, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Pc stuck on recover screen

The pc is stuck on a blue recover screen no matter how many times we reset it. The mouse and keyboard are not working so we cant fix it. Help.

:)

JulieDoria, Oct 18, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

Deepaksingh7240, Oct 18, 2020
  4. bdxoul Win User

Pc stuck on recover screen

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Pc stuck on recover screen

1. Pc stuck on recover screen - Similar Threads - stuck recover screen

2. My pc is stuck on the same screen after I tried to Recover windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on the same screen after I tried to Recover windows 10: I encounter bugs and crashes with windows 11 so I wanted to change back to windows 10, when I pressed recover my computer restarted as it should and then a text came on my screen saying “Recovering past windows version” Then an error came that said there was a problem and my...
  3. My pc is stuck on the same screen after I tried to Recover windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is stuck on the same screen after I tried to Recover windows 10: I encounter bugs and crashes with windows 11 so I wanted to change back to windows 10, when I pressed recover my computer restarted as it should and then a text came on my screen saying “Recovering past windows version” Then an error came that said there was a problem and my...
  4. My pc is stuck on the same screen after I tried to Recover windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC Stuck on loading screen

PC Stuck on loading screen: please help it just shows this all the time and i cant get into safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-loading-screen/f3760f80-1ed1-4f55-9021-1a53cb7cb69c
  6. Pc stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on welcome screen: I formated my pc and now when i turn it on its stuck on the welcome screen. Its been like this for more than an hour https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-welcome-screen/c5cc6719-243d-4cad-9fd6-a29692b4b53e
  7. Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

Recovering this PC stuck at 30%: I was trying to factory reset my PC due to some problems. I was doing so using a recovery USB drive that I created earlier. But the recovery is stuck at 30% since long and I don't know what to do. Please help me because I need this PC working soon.[IMG]...
  8. Recovering this pc stuck at 30%

Recovering this pc stuck at 30%: I didnt know what is happening with me on my dell Inspiron 5570 Laptop I had some issues while turing it on and it had showed me an error "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. i tried recovering my system from recovery USB drive several times but failed. Each time it was stucked in 30%....
  9. Recovering this PC stuck at 30%

Recovering this PC stuck at 30%: Recovering this PC stuck at 30% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-this-pc-stuck-at-30/61901c44-a543-4861-96c6-17c7924d7cf5
  10. Pc stuck on recover screen

Pc stuck on recover screen: I start my pc Then I’m stuck on the recovery screen to install windowS and my screen look glitched when I press a button on the keyboard nothing happens it stays on the same screen I don’t know what to do I need help [ATTACH][ATTACH]...