Windows 10: PC stuck on sign out

Discus and support PC stuck on sign out in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer froze while I was working, I tried to open task manager but even this would not load so I tried to sign out to end the tasks. Now the PC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jamesmaxwell67, Nov 25, 2021.

1. PC stuck on sign out

My computer froze while I was working, I tried to open task manager but even this would not load so I tried to sign out to end the tasks. Now the PC is stuck at windows signing out blue screen and no command prompt will run or any other solution currently online I can find will work as it is unresponsive to user input. I have forced the shut down multiple times but every time it reboots it's back to the signing out window again. The computer had recently installed an update from Windows the previous session to the one I am referring to.

:)

jamesmaxwell67, Nov 25, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 25, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 25, 2021
  4. PC stuck on sign out

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

PC stuck on sign out

1. PC stuck on sign out - Similar Threads - stuck sign

2. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  3. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in: I have tried reseting Onedrive, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting everything in the credentials manager, and even deleting the entry in the registry. No matter what I do, I run into this issue when trying to sign into Onedrive on my Windows 10 PC. I can still log in...
  4. OneDrive stuck on blank screen for days, won't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm stuck on the sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on the sign in screen: So, I wanted to make a local account for my computer because it was hooked to a school email I don't even use. I did the whole setup for a local account and then it said I had to make a PIN. Then it was loading like intended, and the window closed, and my computer went to...
  6. I'm stuck on the sign in screen

I'm stuck on the sign in screen: So, I wanted to make a local account for my computer because it was hooked to a school email I don't even use. I did the whole setup for a local account and then it said I had to make a PIN. Then it was loading like intended, and the window closed, and my computer went to...
  7. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  8. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  9. Laptop stuck on the sign in page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on the sign in page: Please assist I can seems to be able to login to my machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-the-sign-in-page/594623d0-3744-41bb-90ce-b6faa48e4ff0
  10. Laptop stuck on the sign in page

Laptop stuck on the sign in page: Please assist I can seems to be able to login to my machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-the-sign-in-page/594623d0-3744-41bb-90ce-b6faa48e4ff0