Windows 10: PC stuck trying to fix its self

Discus and support PC stuck trying to fix its self in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I don't know what's going on. But I installed a MultiSeat program from my computer. Now it's stuck on trying to repair it's self. I can't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/__Soul, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/__Soul Win User

PC stuck trying to fix its self

Hello, I don't know what's going on. But I installed a MultiSeat program from my computer. Now it's stuck on trying to repair it's self. I can't get past the trouble shooting screen. I've looked up many options. I've tried to get into safe mode to delete the programs. When I try to reset my PC it says I need more memory to do so.

Does anyone have any idea on what I can do to fix this?

submitted by /u/__Soul
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/__Soul, Oct 29, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 29, 2019
  4. PC stuck trying to fix its self

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

PC stuck trying to fix its self

1. PC stuck trying to fix its self - Similar Threads - stuck trying fix

2. My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on: My mecer pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on...again and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-switching-on-its-selfand-switching-its/3d7335d0-e961-4012-b636-3254c319ec21
  3. My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on: My mecer pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on...again and again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-switching-on-its-selfand-switching-its/3d7335d0-e961-4012-b636-3254c319ec21
  4. My pc keeps switching on its self...and switching its self off just before its completely on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. computer is typing by its self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer is typing by its self: So yesterday one of my computers started acting weird like it would start typing on its own every time the computer would finish booting up. When we turn on the computer it lets me put in the password and nothing weird happens but suddenly right after everything is done...
  6. computer is typing by its self

computer is typing by its self: So yesterday one of my computers started acting weird like it would start typing on its own every time the computer would finish booting up. When we turn on the computer it lets me put in the password and nothing weird happens but suddenly right after everything is done...
  7. My PC is typing slashes by its self.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is typing slashes by its self.: Hello, I have a problem with my PC that the PC it self is typing forward slashes by it self, My PC type is Legion Y540 and I tried every single thing on YouTube and in every search link, I tried searching and trying to fix my computer and still there is no response, I wish...
  8. My PC is typing slashes by its self.

My PC is typing slashes by its self.: Hello, I have a problem with my PC that the PC it self is typing forward slashes by it self, My PC type is Legion Y540 and I tried every single thing on YouTube and in every search link, I tried searching and trying to fix my computer and still there is no response, I wish...
  9. PC stuck at POST (Power-On Self-Test)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC stuck at POST (Power-On Self-Test): Hello So i ran into a weird issue today. When i powered on my PC it got stuck at the POST (Power-On Self-Test) screen just before you enter the OS. After 3-4 minutes it loaded into the OS. I had this issue back on Windows 7 also. I'm thinking it's the HDD. I have 2 HDDs :...
  10. My PC Keeps Restarting its self

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC Keeps Restarting its self: I have a Gaming PC and I clicked for restart it back to when I had it last night as someone was going buy it but now I'm stuck on installing 64% on the windows then it shows that then the PC restarts its self anyone got any clue on how fix this submitted by...